Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

Gisele is leading by 1... Time for the secret weapon...

THE BRUHA TEST!

(Bruha means witch in case you didn't know)

LEFT: Ale before bruhacification, RIGHT: Ale after bruhacification

aabruha0.jpgaabruha1.jpg

LEFT: Gisele before bruhacification, RIGHT: Gisele after bruhacification

gbbruha0.jpggbbruha1.jpg

The most convincing witch face? Gisele BEFORE bruhacification!

Seriously. It took forever to find a picture of Ale where she looked mean enough to be a convincing witch but Gisele was just a matter of finding a big enough picture to photoshop. I didn't even have to do anything to Gisele. Just change the colours around. Ale got pathetically done wrinkles and eyebags and shit.

DISCLAIMER: Though Ale is my #1, her victory or loss in this competition is of little gain or loss to me. I'm just happy to have an excuse to call Gisele out on being the world's biggest butterface!

EDIT: A more complete bruhacification of Gisele

gbbruha2.jpg

Alessandra x2

Gisele x1

You guys... I'm not counting points. You either vote for one model or you don't vote at all. So, if you're giving a model 2 points, and another model 1, then I'm going to count your vote for the girl you voted the highest. So Foxy, I'm counting yours as a vote for Alessandra.

Ale x2

Gisele x1

ale has mostly been about vs, whereas for gisele she's been doing alot of other stuff (high end fashion) as well, so when i think of her i dont really think of vs immediately.. so yup.

And I'm counting this as a vote for Alessandra. Thanks for explaining why you voted the way you did. :)

I was having a hard time deciding who I was going to vote for. Gisele has been the "main" girl for years and she's certainly more high-profile, probably the last of the supermodel's we'll see (as far as the true definition of "supermodel" goes... it's tossed around so easily now). However, Gisele left VS because Gisele can. She has a million other things to do. For me, Alessandra represents what VS is today: fun, flirty, sexy. It's a shame Heidi Klum (even though I love her) has taken over Gisele's spot now, simply because she's the only other true supermodel in the bunch (you might include Adriana Lima in the "supermodel" category, but that's a whole different discussion for a different poll/thread/topic).

Alessandra has been all over the pages of VS for years, whether or not she was the "It" VS girl, every time I opened the damn catalog, her face was plastered all over it, and it will continue to be for a few more years. She may not have the world-wide popularity to every household (meaning that your mom, dad, uncle, little sister knows who she is and could point her out) that Gisele (or Heidi) does, but she's been a stable, solid staple with the brand for a long time now. When I flip through the pages of VS now, it certainly has changed. It's not as romantic or womanly as it used to be (see any photo of Laetitia Casta's work for VS and you'll easily see the difference). It's more fun, playful, youthful than ever before and I believe Alessandra represents that best.

Remember, this isn't the "Who's The Most Well-Known VS Model" competition. This is about who represents the brand the best. And I never thought Gisele was THE girl for VS... she is so much more of a high-fashion, editorial model, and for me, Gisele doesn't fully encompass all that a true VS model has to.

Hahaha... sorry for that schpeil in the other post... just trying to justify why a person wouldn't be crazy if they voted Ale instead of Gisele.

Plus moiselles said she liked it when people explained their reasons for voting a certain way. :p

understood, kiddo ;)

and miss moiselles, just playing devils advocate here,without gisele do you think alessandra would have

ever even been noticed enough to get vs?

this is not being argumenative, im simply interested in what u think regarding that.

my opinion is that most of the brazilian/south american girls owe their careers to gisele.

until she came on the scene, the only south americans the modelling world knew were

patricia velasquez,shirley mallman, and valeria mazza

gisele opened many doors.and im saying all of this while i still dont like her!

many of the classic girls who we consider staples of vs did many other things,

so why judge her on that?>

just curious, as ive said, i cant stand her... but my hatred aside, shes an amazing model.

:flower: