Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

Am I the only one who is totally disappointed of the show? For me the show was much less personal than last year. I cherished the "insider" information last year (the talk about the first kiss) that was interessting. And this year: One little interview with the angels (and the super secret: alessandra likes chocolate. zomg!!11oneoneone.).... Mabye it was just the music which was so aweful for me :\

I hope the next show is going to be better.

Am I the only one who is totally disappointed of the show? For me the show was much less personal than last year. I cherished the "insider" information last year (the talk about the first kiss) that was interessting. And this year: One little interview with the angels (and the super secret: alessandra likes chocolate. zomg!!11oneoneone.).... Mabye it was just the music which was so aweful for me :\

I hope the next show is going to be better.

one little interview??? They had like half of the show dedicated to the angels, they even cut out the runway parts to introduce the angels, which was totally unnecessary.

For a modeling show, I would like it if there was no insider info, just more runway footage and backstage chaos, that would be the best

Hey, does anybody out there have complete high quality videos of some of the early Victoria's Secret fashion shows. I'm looking for the shows from '95-97 and from '00-01. Any help would be great. Links? Thanks. :wave: