Bellazon

Your Favorite Strange/Unique Fashion Pictures

Joe > Average

Blimey! Where to begin..? It's impossible to comment on everything because, as I've said before, you go away a few days and when you come back 3 pages of brilliance have sprung up - Oh, to have threads so popular!

But, I do have to thank you Layla90; that Richard Avedon shoot was fantastic! And it was new to me, at least.

And welcome, Adorra. I know this isn't my thread, and it may be totally inconsequential to you, but I like to see new members embracing this thread. I do so love independence of thought, and Strange/Unique's inherent (and pre-requisite!) 'uniqueness'; but - still - there is some safety in numbers!!!

penny, you know how I love an underwater shoot!?!

And every time I visit this thread, PlayGirl has posted on at least 20 occasions! I particularly liked post #4327, excellent stuff. Toooo much!

Finally, encantador - I adored the Thierry Le Goues post. And the colours on #4405 were amazing.

Phew, I hope this keeps me in good stead with you all for a few pages at least. It is difficult to always comment on the great images that pass through this thread. More so than any other. I'm happy to note that this is my 100th post herein - so I wanted to make it something positive.

To say "keep up the good work" is both unnecessary and insulting to you all!

:wave:

i just dig this!!

this fashion show featured garments made only with toilet paper and paper towels!!!

how FREAKIN SWEET is that????? :rofl:

and just imagine... youre out somewhere, you end up in the worst bar in your city, and have nothing

to wipe your bum with, well, you just rip off a piece of your dress and all is well :rofl: :rofl:

shit, i have a really overractive imagination :p

2gvu5c7.jpg