Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I guess (judging by the layout style) "A Little Night Magic" is from Mademoiselle. I used to by that mag for a long time in the 80s. "Designer Bodies" may be from Glamour, again judging by the layout.

In the third group of pictures Make up right is from Mademoiselle again, March 1985 it should be. I have that layout and I will scan them as soon as I have time.

I guess (judging by the layout style) "A Little Night Magic" is from Mademoiselle. I used to by that mag for a long time in the 80s. "Designer Bodies" may be from Glamour, again judging by the layout.

In the third group of pictures Make up right is from Mademoiselle again, March 1985 it should be. I have that layout and I will scan them as soon as I have time.

Thank you snmkytkn! I really appreciate that! :wave: That group of pictures were all from an Ebay auction but I have spent WAY too much money lately and need to take a break!! That is why I was hoping someone had at least some of them. I have asked the seller to send me high quality scans for a small fee but so far, he has not given me a definite answer. If he sends the scans, I will post the others. We'll see...

Here's a follow-up to one of Billaruda's recent posts with more recent pictures of Paulina. This is the photo-shoot which yielded those photos and the video link was sent to me by a friend in Germany. When you click on the site below, scroll down a bit and you will see this: post-18318-1204693036.png. Click on it to see a video interview (dubbed over in German - which is a little distracting, as I don't know more than about two words in German) but it's a great little video to watch! My German friend is sending me the Stern magazine that she appeared in (though she also told me this photo shoot was for a different magazine but a couple of the photos appear in this issue), so when I receive it, I'll post the article and pictures. :wave:

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/604595.html?nv=redir