Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Popular American high fashion, independent magazine V unveils the newest Victoria’s Secret Angels, Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel, in its newest “Discovery Issue #69” on January 13. Photographed by Terry Tsiolis, these up-and-coming supermodels earned their coveted angel wings and strutted down the runway for the recent Victoria’s Secret televised fashion show in NYC. These lucky ladies now join the ranks of household names Heidi Klum, Gisele Bündchen and Adriana Lima. Check out vmagazine.com for more.

victoriassecret0107.jpg

intouchweekly

Erin is an "Angel" or is she just an angel...

I'm going to just assume what I want out of this information, because honestly, does it even matter anymore?

I'm going to go out a limb and say that VS realized that:

A) they could pay a lot of models with the money the saved on Angels making babies/retiring

B) they needed more spokesmodels to cover all the modern communication media

C) exclusivity isn't always a good thing

D) we will call Angel whatever they call Angel and for the most part, won't care

Alos, no it doesn't even matter anymore. At all.

I have mixed feelings about the GQ cover Candice (Y) Erin (Y) - Lindsay (N) Lily (N)... Where are Adriana & Alessandra? :blink:

But i still want to see Erin's pictures! Im sure she killed it in her pics

I agree, I wish it was adriana & alessandra instead of lindsay & lily..

cant wait for HQ

well, it seems to me that they didn't want to use anyone who looked exotic. just the blonde hair, blue eyed models. with the exception of lily, but she doesn't have an exotic look. :whistle:

I have mixed feelings about the GQ cover Candice (Y) Erin (Y) - Lindsay (N) Lily (N)... Where are Adriana & Alessandra? :blink:

But i still want to see Erin's pictures! Im sure she killed it in her pics

I agree, I wish it was adriana & alessandra instead of lindsay & lily..

cant wait for HQ

well, it seems to me that they didn't want to use anyone who looked exotic. just the blonde hair, blue eyed models. with the exception of lily, but she doesn't have an exotic look. :whistle:

erin has green eyes :)