Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

in case everyone wanted a good laugh over the ridiculousness of the media ;)

Leo DiCaprio: Secret Engagement with Erin?

Leonardo's model girlfriend Erin Heatherton spotted with bling on the ring finger.

Wedding alarm in Hollywood! Leonardo DiCaprio's beautiful girlfriend, Erin Heatherton was spotted while shopping with a prominent rock on her left ring finger: Now just about every rumor in the Film Factory: It looks as if Leo made ​​his model to marry him. And that would be a real sensation!

Engaged?

Because of the Titanic star is known for his commitment phobia. His relations with Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Blake Lively have failed all of Leo's infamous relationship disability. However, with the charming wife Erin is now already out of fear keeps a long time and it might actually be that the blonde DiCaprio has finally tamed. Because for many, her diamond ring with yellow gold version of nothing else than an engagement ring! Officially, the application has not been confirmed, but not denied.

Family man

"Leo is contrary to expectations very domesticated. He wants his own family, but rather old fashioned and want to get married first before he sets out into the world children. He knows that for him it is the highest railway, finally to decide for a woman "revealed a friend of the actor recently against a U.S. magazine. And who knows? At 37 years old Leo would certainly be enough to finally walk down the aisle!

Source: http://translate.goo...t-Erin/75408332

^Thanks francis! Of course, they are just making assumptions off of new pics of erin, so as much as I would like it to be true, right now they are just going off of assumptions on pics. Here is another translated article, and the "bling" pics of erin. Its very blurry, and also hard to even see the supposid ring :)

post-60661-0-1446117398-1943_thumb.jpg

post-60661-0-1446117398-22205_thumb.jpg

http://translate.goo...ply.de/?p=63939

post-60957-0-1446117399-49335_thumb.jpg post-60957-0-1446117399-49856_thumb.png

yea Im getting blasted with anons asking me if its true. She has always been one to wear rings and usually 2 - 4 rings at once and always gold. I believe shes actually had that ring for at least a year if its the ring I see it is.. possibly the one in this pic at the Michigan cover launch. I wish it was true too Kat, but I dont believe it is judging by the ring.

post-60661-0-1446117400-59907_thumb.jpg post-60661-0-1446117400-62777_thumb.png

yea Im getting blasted with anons asking me if its true. She has always been one to wear rings and usually 2 - 4 rings at once and always gold. I believe shes actually had that ring for at least a year if its the ring I see it is.. possibly the one in this pic at the Michigan cover launch. I wish it was true too Kat, but I dont believe it is judging by the ring.

i was counting on you for exactly this answer, oh my god. i noticed that she wears a lot of rings too and i had a feeling that this rumor would start eventually because of it. the one she's wearing in that first picture looks pretty identical to the one that people are calling the "engagement ring". it's a shame that she can't even express herself with her usual style without becoming the target of the media's rumor mill :(

also i'm going to use this opportunity to say that i wish i had hands like hers wow, they're so dainty and cute!

though i have to admit, it'd be really nice to see leo finally settling down, especially with erin. i think they're so good for each other tbh!

Im almost positive Ive seen that ring and it has 3 little diamonds in it. It doesnt look like a engagement ring. Im trying to find more pics with her rings. I liked what you said though Neonntiger92 that these poor people cant do anything without being part of some new rumor every other day. Well if I find a better pic of the ring Ill post it...