Bellazon

Paris Hilton
Thumbnail

Cantor

That song was horrid. It's a song that just digs itself into your mind! I watched it by mistake last week. And dude, the last half of the song her lips don't even match the lyrics.

I'll never watch it again.

Ever.

EVER.

Edited by ~Moofins~

I :heart: Paris . shes cute . shes does her own thing and seems like she dosent give a f*ck about what anyone thinks about her .. Stars are blind is a cute song to . and you know a million people will buy her album .. i mean if william hung can have top selling album then she can to ! and lets face all of you :heart: her to

Haha come one guys, if you hate her this much stop wasting your time in her thread???

Seriously, if you think you can do better, go out and do it yourself. She's the one laughing all the way to the bank and just doing what she wants - she's made more money from her modelling, perfume, books, jewellery etc than her inheritance will ever be.

Anyway, on another note, does anyone have any pics of her filming her music video while in the leopard skin bikini? All I can find are the ones in that horrible purple swimsuit and the white/silver dress - but I think she looks so hot in the bikini! Thanks :laugh:

I never said I hated her, but I most assuredly do NOT love her. She is easy on the eyes though. Any time spent looking at babes, is NOT wasted time! If i was filthy rich from brith, I probably would do better, a lot better. But I was born into white middle class of the United States, which means, I need to find a rich girl like her to mooch off of...and be a house husband... and get massaged by hot babes that come to my house wiht the little table and their towels and all that...

/happy ending