Bellazon

Bianca Balti

adriana_isabeli..where areee youuu....

Congrats to the remaining 4 contestants!

This week's photoshoot is It's All About Location.

Reps, you'll be submitting two photos again this week. One of your model in an outdoor location - any outdoor location will do (city, countryside, jungle, etc.). The other of your model in an indoor location. For the indoor shot, please be sure to submit a pic in which your model appears to be in a real life setting, rather than a studio. While a studio is indoors, we want to see how well your model interacts with her surrounding and studio shots are not particularly helpful for determining that. For both pics, the location should be a fairly integral part of the photo. Here are some examples of what works and what doesn't.

wow wow i once again wow! :wub:

It's 2005 "Catwoman" with Naomi Campbell, Bianca Balti,

Mr Domenico Dolce & Mr Stefano Gabbana.

Once, sombody asked her about famous people she met, and she said that she met Naomi 'cause they worked together - Bianca waited all day to meet her and Naomi even not waved or greeted with her - sad story. :cry:

Anyway enjoy! Sorry for my English. :blush:

post-4241-1150868777_thumb.jpg

post-4241-1150868837_thumb.jpg

post-4241-1150868930_thumb.jpg

Edited by gajaxx

This last photoshoot is High Fashion. You can go about this two ways. 1) Big hair, heavy makeup, gorgeous dress (gown preferably) or 2) something really edgy and different. Actually there's a third way you can go about it - try to combine the two. That's my recommendation If you go with the first, try to pick a shot that's still original and interesting to look at. Perhaps the model is all glammed up but performing some very mundane activity, such as doing the laundry. If you go with the second look, think outside the box.

HIGH FASHIONNN adriana_isabeli

omfg i know the perfect one..the cover of Numero was perfect..looks amazing but yes its high-fashion and this should be very easy because bianca is mainly a high-fashion model!