Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Do you have short, medium, or long hair?

Well up until last week I had hair that fell just a few inches past my shoulder, now it's just past my chin.

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette?

My hair is naturally chocolate brown with Dark Auburn Highlights, but I dyed it blonde for a long time and now it's Red.

Do you dye it often or leave it natural?

I haven't seen my natural color of hair since I was like 13-14

What kind of products do you use?

I have no idea. I've had an In House Stylist and Hair Dresser since I was 13. My hair is done professionally.

Is it fine, thin, or thick?

Thick

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy?

My hair is very naturally straight

How often do you cut your hair?

I get a trim every 5 weeks and I drastically change my hair at least once a year.

my hair is naturally dark brown, i dye it ocaasionally but it washes off within a week. my hair is half way down my back so it's pretty long. i have the side bangs and the hair framing my face. my hair is curly/wavy..more on the wavy side.it used to very thing but it's gotten thicker.

i staighten it almost everyday, and i always blow dry it. my favorite shampoo is clairol..it smells so good. AND i always have to use the conditioner or i won't be able to brush it after wards. <_<

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? medium

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I leave it natural

What kind of products do you use? lately I use Fructis Fortifying Shampoo or Sunsilk - Silky&Straight

Is it fine, thin, or thick? fine

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? wavy, sometimes curly

How often do you cut your hair? not very often

;)

exs.jpg

I have long, long dark hair. Right now it's just at my waist, and considering that a year ago I chopped it off to my shoulders, I'm actually surprised by how long it is.

Usually I just shove it in a messy bun with the wisps falling out all over the place. It has a tendency to overdry, so I have to condition it a ton. It's really wavy if I let it dry naturally, not curly though. It will dry pretty straight though if I brush it out while it's still wet and comb it a bit as it dries.

I hate blowdryers! A. It takes forever cause my hair is so long. B. It kills my hair

Fructis is amazing! So is thermasilk, even though I don't really heat my hair. I sleep with it down at night, cause I heard sleeping with a braid increased the percentage of split ends one has. Yeah...my hair breaks easily anyway, so no adding to that.

Hmm...i guess that's it for my hair :laugh:

I straightened my hair for church today, it's naturally wavy and if you look closely, some strands are still a bit wavy.  My boyfriend took two pictures of it for me:

000_0425.jpg

000_0426.jpg

wow your hair is longer than mine...

i would describe my hair as black thick pin straight hair... and long but mine is not long like your hair is... its a littel longer than my mid back

but i love your hair heather.. it is great! i wish i had wavy hair