Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

thank goodness for Heaveth being here, the hairexpert :wub: I've got the same problem, those shitty ugly split ends. It's not really bad now, but there were times I was really frustrated by it. Especially in the summer.

thank goodness for Heaveth being here, the hairexpert :wub: I've got the same problem, those shitty ugly split ends. It's not really bad now, but there were times I was really frustrated by it. Especially in the summer.

Awww. :blush: I have plenty of split ends because my hair hasn't been cut in over a year. But it's not noticable unless you're looking for them. My hair looks ( and really is ) very healthy.

I want to try Garnier's new Shampoo and Conditioner called Long & Strong. It's supposed to help protect long hair ( and I suppose hair in general ) and keep it from breaking. ;)

Guest quasicartes

From my experience: most anti-dandruff shampoo kills the hair. The hair gets dry and split ends result. Anyone tried any anti-dandruff shampoo that's good for the hair?

From my experience: most anti-dandruff shampoo kills the hair. The hair gets dry and split ends result. Anyone tried any anti-dandruff shampoo that's good for the hair?

If you only use it 2-3 times a week and use a clarifying shampoo the rest of the time (Pantine Pro-V clarifying shampoo is a good one), and then a mild conditioner, it should still help the dandruff problem and not cause as much damage. I've also found rinsing with cool water instead of warm water helps with mild dandruff as well, as warm water tends to dry out the scalp.

I use some Paul Mitchell stuff.

I really need a haircut. It looks so messed up when I get out of bed, and it doesn't get much better after I take a shower, but tons of people compliment me on it.. they're like "Dude, your hair is awesome!" A lot of the time it's because they think it looks like I simply don't give a fuck, heh (they've actually said that). :yes:

I have to use conditioner to help with tangles, but I don't apply any directly to my scalp.

Behind my ears I have these little curls, so it looks so weird when I wear my hair up because I have these curls sticking out from behind my ears. Friends and stuff say it looks cute, though.

Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down?

I usually like to wear mine down and curly. But wearing it down and straight takes less effort. :laugh:

I rarely wear my hair up and if I do it's usually in a big bun on top of my head. I call it the "princess bun" because it looks like it should have a little tiara around it. :fun:

Today, I'm being lazy and putting my hair in a low bun, which I really don't think looks best on me, but I'm just going to the doctor. :ermm:

I almost always wear it up. Most often in a high messy bun thing. If I'm lazy, just a pony tail.

I can't stand having hair in my face, it drives me insane. That's only allowed during sex and even then, depending, it has to go up. It can definitely get in the way. :cool: