Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long ( it's almost past my butt at this point )

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette for the most part, though it'll switch to dark red for some reason

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Depends on my mood. I've been natural for a while, but I'm tempted to dye it again and streak it

What kind of products do you use? Right now we have VO5 Strawberries&Creame Shampoo and Conditioner.

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Eh I want to say fine

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Straight but it'll curl/get wavy depending on the weather around here

How often do you cut your hair? I trim it ever so often, but haven't really cut it in a long long time.

I'll post a picture once my camera stops acting possessed

that has to be nice hair and someone has a nice voice too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What'd I tell you about hitting on my woman Neo. <_< :magic: :magic: :magic:

threats are no joke. :cry: :cry:

My hair is long,thick, wavy, and dark. As far as product goes I use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner and thats about it. I really like my hair so I try not to use stuff that could damage it. Aside from that I just pray to god I never go bald, hey it's worked so far lol :laugh:

I dunno how you gals can deal with long hair.. If my hair gets past my shoulders it seriously gets knots in it while I sleep which then I can't brush out the next morning to save my life. I've tried sleeping with it in a bun, braid & ponytail.. and I just can't do it... I keep my hair from the shoulders up.. *Kinda like Adriana's Biatch Avatar in length*

My hair is very thick and very straight *see my sig for hair, the blonde*

I'm thinking about dying my hair again.. I'm thinking Black, anyone think I shouldn't do it.