Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Do you have short, medium, or long hair?

I would say medium (about 6 inches past my shoulders), but I used to have really long hair; it was so long I could sit on it. It always got in the way and people bullied me for it so I chopped it all off.

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette?

Brunette. It's more of a chestnut/red-brown colour with natural blonde streaks towards the front.

Do you dye it often or leave it natural?

Natural.

What kind of products do you use?

Shampoo, conditioner, tried hair spray once to give it more volume, but it just made my hair look greasy. :blush:

Is it fine, thin, or thick?

Apparently it's thick (according to my hair dresser), but I have absolutely no volume to it; it's totally flat on the top of my head so it looks thin. I think it looks hideous because it makes my face look fat.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy?

Sometimes it's straight, other times it's very wavy.

How often do you cut your hair?

About every 2/3 weeks if I can.

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Up until the shoulder

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Natural

What kind of products do you use? Water :D ... and shampoo

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Puuuh, fine.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Straight

How often do you cut your hair? I don`t cut it since, hmm 6-8 month

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? Brunettes :drool:

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long hair, it's curly cause I just washed it so it's all shiny hehe

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? differs on how much sun I get some days I'm a brunette other days I'm a brunette with red highlights.

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Nope, I'm allergic to the things they put in the dyes. I'm not a fan of hair coloring. So I guess Natural, Blow drying makes my hair straight.

What kind of products do you use? Hmm, Garnier Fructis shampoo, leave in conditioner and hair spray!

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Very fine, and thick.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Naturally curly, I'm a mixed child I'm blessed with the wild hair hehe :laugh:

How often do you cut your hair? Um, hrm I don't actually cut it but I do get it trimmed like twice a week cause split ends annoy me.

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? I like them all! I don't discriminate bring em all :evil:

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Medium, but it's usually short.

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette.

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Natural. It has natural highlights that come out throughout the summer though. You see specks of gold and light brown and all that the more I'm out in the sun.

What kind of products do you use? Shampoo + conditioner, I think?

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Thick as hell..

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Straight, but curly as it gets longer.

How often do you cut your hair? When it gets too long. I don't have a real interval.

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? I don't like the fake dirty-blonde look. Keep it natural. Other than that, no preference.

I was talking to Ashley the other day and pulled my hair out of the bun I had it in ( for several days :blush: ) and realized it's to my butt now. When that happened I don't even know. I have to get a trim, and I was thinking of streaking the lower half for my friend's graduation next week. :D I just have to get the right purple :laugh:

Several people have suggested that I do that.  Maybe it's a bit selfish to say this, but I love my hair and I don't want to cut it.  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not selfish but it helps kids who are terminally ill and had treatment where their hair was either shaved off. To feel better about themselves. It's a cool orginization.

I leave my hair in a braid for days, too.  :)  Purple?  That's awful wild.  You're going to use the stuff that washes away in the shower, right?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, as permanent as normal hair dye. So it would probably last a couple of weeks. I was thinking of just doing streaks, so it wouldn't be "oh my god she has a purple head". And since it would be bottom half, It would probably only be really noticeable when I pulled it up into a bun or something.

I desperately need a trim, but I'm afraid of getting it trimmed because they always take too much off. So I`ll just live with split ends. :laugh: I have trouble with putting my hair in a bun, it never wants to stay in place or look right.

what i always do is brush my hair out after i take a shower, braid it, and then twist it and wind it around and it usually stays. if i put it up when my hair is dry it won't.

and ugh usually if it's just split ends i have my mom or a friend trim it for me.

Yeah, on days that I go to the gym, I take a shower and have my mom braid my hair for me ( I have trouble doing it myself ). But you`re right, if my hair is dry, I have such a hard time twisting it into a bun or braiding it.

Every now and then I`ll snip off the dead ends of my hair, but there is no way I can get them all by myself. :(