Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Can people who have already viewed the episode for the evening not say anything about it until the next day or, way late at night? I mean at least anything that says who gets kicked off. I live in Alaska and I don't see shows until it's like, 11 or 12 on the East Coast.

I can't believe AJ is out!!! Now I'm going for Caridee.

I hate that A.J got kicked off. She was the best by far, IMO. I think i don't even want watch anymore. I could care less who wins it now... not like any of them really do anything all that big... *shrugs* w/e

Me & my friends were joking around that Tyra was racist because she kept the black chick. xD

:hell yea!: My picture is looking good. My picture is looking fly. I take it to the next level...I got high. Boys check it out...I'm revving it..full throttle. I'm standing here..I'm gonna be...America's Next Top Model! :hell yea!:

post-5552-0-1446095812-73547_thumb.jpg

Can people who have already viewed the episode for the evening not say anything about it until the next day or, way late at night? I mean at least anything that says who gets kicked off. I live in Alaska and I don't see shows until it's like, 11 or 12 on the East Coast.

I can't believe AJ is out!!! Now I'm going for Caridee.

you have to avoid this thread .... I know it's tempting but just incase people say who got cut :p... unless you want to know. someone who didn't read this post might slip up.