Bellazon

Sweet 32 [Round two]

Prettyphile

I'm sorry guys.. I love still ya :heart: :kiss:

But Doutzen has turned into the new Adriana/Alessandra, putting her in contests like this is going to result in her always winning. Give it a few years, her popularity will begin to faultier for awhile (Just like all the Angels), she'll be not as liked for 6 months, pull a Adriana, come back and her popularity will skyrocket. QFT

Hey! but the good side.. this contest really makes me reevaluate the woman I liked.. and needless to say.. Doutzen, not so much anymore, so she'll never make this contest again... and maybe Daria, or Julie will make it!?!!!

Josie come back!!!!!!\

Milla must be the winner! She has got a big vote potential! OK, maybe Carol will lose, but how can you know that Milla will! She has quite a few fans also, at least people that'll take her over Doutzy!!! C'mon it won't take so long!! :cry:

Wait, wait! Josie Maran, Petra Nemcova are still in?! :shock:

C'mon now there is still a competition here! Nothing can't be 100%! I think Josie will win over Doutxen if they batlle! C'mon Josie, just 6 rounds left, it means 1 more week! Don't be too lazy! I want more competition! I bet everyone does! :cry:

Valentina Zeliaeva

Caroline Francischini

Petra Nemcova

Sasha Pivovarova

Josie Maran

Milla Jovovich

Yup Josie is still in it.. She may not be uber popular, but ppl never really vote poorly against her, which carries her from round to round.. In Bellazon's Most Desirable contest she's placed really low (Top 10) so far... so thank you to everyone who didn't vote in the 1-7 range mark for her, and all the other models as well... lol