Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

I don't think she has a chubby face and Natasha is My favorite model too and i Loove high cheekbones , but ya i guess there's something about it ,it kind of looks not too plain , but like there isn't that something "special" about it you know what i mean ??

And that might be the reason she doesn't grow on me , which it souldn't be becouse she still transforms soo well at editorials and ads but i don't know really why she doesn't grow on me even tho i Know taht she's a very good model :idk:

I totally understand your feeling because most people love Gisele but I can't be into her at all

even though I know she has everyting as a great model. I don't know the reasons :idk:

Maybe she's not attractive to me at least :cain:

I don't think she has a chubby face and Natasha is My favorite model too and i Loove high cheekbones , but ya i guess there's something about it ,it kind of looks not too plain , but like there isn't that something "special" about it you know what i mean ??

And that might be the reason she doesn't grow on me , which it souldn't be becouse she still transforms soo well at editorials and ads but i don't know really why she doesn't grow on me even tho i Know taht she's a very good model :idk:

I totally understand your feeling because most people love Gisele but I can't be into her at all

even though I know she has everyting as a great model. I don't know the reasons :idk:

Maybe she's not attractive to me at least :cain:

Yeah same i always thought i hated Gisele veryyy much but then when she talks i feel like i don't mind her at all she seems to have nice personality she knows what she's talking about , but then after i see an unnatractice (to me) picture it all comes back.

She is the greatest model in this generation for reasons she has done it ALL , but in the end i stil feel like i hate her , when i really don't think i do it's just i always thought she was unnatractive.

I hate that i dont like certain models becouse of their looks but i can't help it.

Also like i still hate Gemma sooo much , but she seems so nice in interviews.. blah.. :dontgetit:

I don't think Carol has a chubby face, but if you compare her to the other models with cheekbones that could poke out eyes, like Natpoly and whoever, then yeah, her face does look a bit chubby. :) I still love her though.

I love Gemma's editorials, and she's got a very pretty face, but I just can't understand her appeal either. :p

Oh well. Everyone's got different tastes, I guess.

it's true, everyone does have different tastes and that's why such a diverse bunch of models are popular. personally, i love the high fashion expressive models like gemma, carol, heather, vlada, sasha etc etc. the only model i really like who isn't in that category is izabel, and i'm really not fond of the majority of vs models who are really popular, like adriana, gisele, alessandra and ana beatriz.

:idk:

I don't think Carol has a chubby face, but if you compare her to the other models with cheekbones that could poke out eyes, like Natpoly and whoever, then yeah, her face does look a bit chubby. :) I still love her though.

I love Gemma's editorials, and she's got a very pretty face, but I just can't understand her appeal either. :p

Oh well. Everyone's got different tastes, I guess.

I agree :yes: :hug:

it's true, everyone does have different tastes and that's why such a diverse bunch of models are popular. personally, i love the high fashion expressive models like gemma, carol, heather, vlada, sasha etc etc. the only model i really like who isn't in that category is izabel, and i'm really not fond of the majority of vs models who are really popular, like adriana, gisele, alessandra and ana beatriz.

:idk:

You have got the list of great models :whistle: :laugh:

wallie i made of caroline using pics from the VSFS 2006!

post-3726-1167524386_thumb.jpg

ahha another one!

post-3726-1167525003_thumb.jpg

Like always great work!!!! :clap:

And about Gemma yea i thought i was the only 1 that didn't get her apeal lol.. I don't like her look at all i hate oval faces , and like Lily also.

Different tastes yes definitely , but a lot of designers seem to have same taste , since they use over and over again the same models and that is what makes the models more popular , what makes them Topmodels , when they work for more and more topdesigners.

wallie i made of caroline using pics from the VSFS 2006!

post-3726-1167524386_thumb.jpg

ahha another one!

post-3726-1167525003_thumb.jpg

Like always great work!!!! :clap:

And about Gemma yea i thought i was the only 1 that didn't get her apeal lol.. I don't like her look at all i hate oval faces , and like Lily also.

Different tastes yes definitely , but a lot of designers seem to have same taste , since they use over and over again the same models and that is what makes the models more popular , what makes them Topmodels , when they work for more and more topdesigners.

thanks sweetie! haha anywyas i do agree with what you're saying, though i love both lily donaldson and gemma ward. but since these models have such uniqur features, designers LOVE that which is why i guess they use them again and again. the unique features and the baby-doll look is in so lots of models that have those features are in a lot of shows

Yeah absolutely i mean there are so many now of "the baby dolls" and like i said i don't think Carol has chubby face or is 1 of them at all i just think her face is average.

And btw i maenat lily Cole i don't like her at all , but Lily D. i don't dislike her i haven't really payed ych attention to her.

Sometimes i wonder how logn these girls will be on the top today i was looking at fashoon shows , collections from 2003 and some 2004 and i see how many of the topmodels today are not there , some are modes taht are not longer runway models ,but ofcourse are still known , but from the runways topmodels today i only saw like Euginia , Hana,Tiiu,Daria, MariaCarla & Carmen & few others ofcourse , but these compare to all the top ones now are only few , i mean how long is their runway career gonna last? Doo they just change "generation" of models like every 3-4 years .. i've always wondered that what's gonna happen in few years are we not gonan see Natasha, Caroline ,Sasha ,Freja,Stam and all the rest of them.. U see teenagers now that are 14-18 they're gonna be in the next "top runway models generation" like Carmen , Mariacarla were in the previous cuz they've been out there for a while.

Yeah absolutely i mean there are so many now of "the baby dolls" and like i said i don't think Carol has chubby face or is 1 of them at all i just think her face is average.

And btw i maenat lily Cole i don't like her at all , but Lily D. i don't dislike her i haven't really payed ych attention to her.

Sometimes i wonder how logn these girls will be on the top today i was looking at fashoon shows , collections from 2003 and some 2004 and i see how many of the topmodels today are not there , some are modes taht are not longer runway models ,but ofcourse are still known , but from the runways topmodels today i only saw like Euginia , Hana,Tiiu,Daria, MariaCarla & Carmen & few others ofcourse , but these compare to all the top ones now are only few , i mean how long is their runway career gonna last? Doo they just change "generation" of models like every 3-4 years .. i've always wondered that what's gonna happen in few years are we not gonan see Natasha, Caroline ,Sasha ,Freja,Stam and all the rest of them.. U see teenagers now that are 14-18 they're gonna be in the next "top runway models generation" like Carmen , Mariacarla were in the previous cuz they've been out there for a while.

yeup seriously. it's sad how the modeling/fashion industry pretty much has an age limit, so if you're like 30 or almost 30 or over, it's time to "retire" or whatever, and that's where the teen models get more and more coverage and do more and more shows. when the VS angels leave, i wonder who the new angels will be. probably some sickly thin teenagers...hopefully the curvy body shape won't become extinct in the fashion world, especially VS