Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

Celine you should fly to Miami, take me with you as well :p

Anyway

I come with good news

The model Carol Trentini has just confirmed her participation in the next edition of Fashion Rio spring-summer 2009 edition, held between 7 and June 13.

According to information in Brazil, the model will present herself in just one parade each night, every day of the event.

But it has not yet been confirmed for which designer labels Carol Trentini will parade.

and OMG! layla has been raving about carol's ed in numero! it has got to be amazing!

Just came to this thread to see if you'll mention this :p

It's also one of the few eds ph. by Camilla Arkans that I like :ninja:

And you see Celine? Heather and Carol together!

Caroline lost in TBMSS, and it looks like Heather will fail as well :p so the best friends, if losing, then together :rofl:

sam.... the renaissance IS a motel! hahaahahaahhaha!

oh hecks no! lets share a room! im cheap as hell! hahahaha!

and OMG! layla has been raving about carol's ed in numero! it has got to be amazing!

ok I am up for it but you will pay for the room and for breakfast, dinner and lunch as well :whistle:

Cant wait for it then, I hope someone posts it here :drool:

Horribly translated interview of Carol, enjoy :p

Friday 13 was of it in the Marina of the Glory. It did not have model that it caused furor more in the last day of Fashion River of what Carol Trentini, 20 years. Top - that it would go to parade every day of the week of Carioca fashion - had to diminish its participation in the event because of an editorial for " It circulates América". Although the ticket-lightning for the Marina of the Glory, it found a breach to count for the EGO as it is its routine in New York, where deferred payment has four years more than, and its desire to come back toward Brazil.

EGO: You are one of the requested models more of the world. He is carried through professionally? Carol Trentini: I love what I make, morning agreement all day with will to work. But I am against who turns model because the aunt wants, or somebody more wants. Not of, the person has that to want. I started my career with 15 years, I had to release the school, the family.

Already he has plans stops after passarela? Intends to follow some another career? Carol Trentrini: When I left the college was in the first year, nor thought about vestibular contest, what I wanted to be. I only know that I want to come back to live in Brazil, of preference in São Paulo. I love liveing alone, I love the life that I have back in New York, but when he will be able I come back toward here.

How it is its routine in New York? Carol Trentini: In the free hours, game basquete and tennis and stroll with mine cachorra, the Madalena. Taste to also sing in the karaoke. In general, Marisa Monte and Vanessa of the Matta. E all sunday I go to a Brazilian mass that has there.

To the mass? Carol Trentini: Yes I am super-religious, I was created in a family catholic. E until today, all time that I go to enter in passarela I make the signal de a Cruz.

E you cook? Carol Trentini: I, I am sluggish to cook, to go in the supermarket. Back in house alone it has ration of dog (laughs).

P.S- "It circulates América"= VOGUE

English isn't my mother tongue, but even I stopped reading that article after 2 or 3 sentences, it really is awfully translated :rofl: who translated it btw?

Layla

Those Numero pictures are to die for, what an awesome body she has there.

Thanks

oh, you're welcome :hehe:

and remember, exactly 1 year ago, Carol featured in Numero editorial "Octopussy" which also showed how great her body is (Y)