Bellazon

The "OTHER" Forum

Brasil816

I'm not very pleased to find such topic in one of my loving forums.... :cry:

Why not? It's good to talk about things in the open. Or is it better to be whispering behind backs?

EDIT: There is no accusation here, just my comment to say that I think open honest CIVIL conversation is always best. :)

I hate this "civil war" between BZ and WFT

You missed the point. Hotlinking is about stealing bandwidth...it's NOT about rights to a picture or scan or anything. You can hotlink to any sort of file: images, documents, music files, yada, yada, yada...hotlinking steals bandwidth from the source host...something for which he has to pay.

oh, sorry (bad me :p ) I'm really missed the point. In that case you are right guys.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Like Both Forums but more WFT because i was their first..theirs more smilies & stuff, than here and there youre reconized more..(v.i.p.) and stuff...i truly love the happy atmosphere over there..and lil things here and there.. :thumbsup: but this ones great too :flower: oooh and their are funny ppl their too..

post-2778-1148666325.gif

Edited by Kurupt