Bellazon

The "OTHER" Forum

Brasil816

I just looked at the other forum and   :o  :no:  :x  :|  :trout:  :confused:  stealing pictures, topics, etc. is not cool.

WTF and BZ are quite close because they both comes from chilaX. That's why there's some topics that are the same.

True, but I think that WTF bit off Chilax a little bit too much. Every topic copies Chilax to a T, like under the model thing talking about New York cheesecake and such. <_<

I watermark my walls with a bellazon tag. Neo does the same on his work. KingSupra tags his walls too.  

Chloe tags her pics too. It seems that some persons remove the tags and put their instead  :/

yeah i tag my work....she is taking chloe's pics and lullaby's pics and tagging them to her own....she crops chloe's pics but doesnt do a good job :laugh:

I like both forums and I have no probs with that, but if I want an Adriana fix, I'll definitely come here :heart:

i would like you to come here for everything :wub: :kiss: :blush:

I do and I will :heart: :blush:

i have been wanting to ask you who that model is in your advatar.. i rather fancy it