Bellazon

Find Madeleine

umayneverknow

Madeleine McCann, the four-year-old girl who has been abducted in Portugal

Four year-old Madeleine McCann from Rothley in Leicestershire — an Evertonian through family in Liverpool — has been missing since 3rd May after being snatched from a holiday resort apartment in the Portuguese Algarve.

More info at www.FindMadeleine.com

It is a really sad story. I hope she is found soon!

But I wonder, without sounding rude, I'm just interested:

Why is a story like that blown up all over Europe while other little children vanish without anyone taking care? Spanish, portuguese, latin-american, black, russian, ukrainian and many more childs are missed for a long time.

Is the pope blessing their parents?

Is it made popular all over Europe?

Is the interest of the media that big then?

No.

And now I ask myself why not. What makes this little girl, Madeleine, more special than other children who are important, too?

Thanks for answering these questions.

Why is a story like that blown up all over Europe while other little children vanish without anyone taking care? Spanish, portuguese, latin-american, black, russian, ukrainian and many more childs are missed for a long time.

No.

And now I ask myself why not. What makes this little girl, Madeleine, more special than other children who are important, too?

I totally agree with you. This is sad, but there are thousands of cases like this in Italy. There's even a TV programme too. And here in Bosnia there are also a lot of children who are missing ever since the war. And now comes Madelaine and she's something special? I don't want to sound rude too, she's cute, but she's not the only one.

No.

I totally agree with you. This is sad, but there are thousands of cases like this in Italy. There's even a TV programme too. And here in Bosnia there are also a lot of children who are missing ever since the war. And now comes Madelaine and she's something special? I don't want to sound rude too, she's cute, but she's not the only one.

It`s not that she`s special or something. i'm sure no1 did though of that ... it`s just another case of what happens in the world ... i think you guys got it wrong :/ [ i agree with your ideea but the ideea doesn't stand only on this lil gal so it`s not only about her ]

No.

I'm wondering the same thing. I do hope she is found though.