Bellazon

Sylvia Geersen
Thumbnail

dna

something interesthing in that interview

she was at tommy mottola his house..and he said: you should be an angel

and he said: i have shares in victoria secret company

he made a appointment for sylvia with edward razek

and edward said: you are a really beautifull girl and you could be an angel .. but you have to be 100% in shape because there are millions of girls who want this.

you face is perfect..but your body got some more work to do

Sylvia was thinking like: i weight only weight 50KG!

but edward didnt mean she had to lose weight..but she had to get her body more in shape ..and get curves at the right places ...get a body in top shape.

but because of some circumstances i could not do this opportunity

------------------------------------------------

this interview is fun and crazy!

and this interviewer says: these girls should have their own reality show

And I think he's right!

Here is the translated version of the first page. I will translate the others as well when I have the time. All mistakes are mine

We arranged to meet in the College Hotel in Amsterdam. Sylvia is an half hour late, but the moment she walks in, my superior Carolien and I have forgotten all about that. Because God, Sylvia is one hell of a beauty. That body, those eyes. Every man present perks up; something is happening . She sits down without ceremony, shrugs out of her coat and puts her bag with make-up, deodorant and underwear (‘You never know what the evening may bring’) next to her. “Sorry,” she says. “I came all the way from Rotterdam by Taxi. I’ve got my own man, he drives me for 80 euros. Cheap huh?” Never once it had been this obvious someone came from Rotterdam. She orders sparkled Rosé, but the hotel doesn’t have it. They do have rose champagne for 15 euros per serving. Doesn’t matter, Syl doesn’t care about the recession. Besides, we’re buying, right? Haha!

Kim arrives over an hour late. Car broke down, lost keys, had to go to the gym… It doesn’t matter. We’re about to embark on what is supposed to be an interesting interview about Jackie’s theme: beauty, and even more so: being vain. With 2 friends who earn a living that revolves around these two things, we reckoned this shouldn’t be a problem.

First we judged their outfits, because being vain shows first and foremost in that person’s wardrobe. Silvia is wearing tight fitting Seven jeans, with suede knee boots sporting 4 inch heels. “I never walk on flats. It’s a matter of principle.” Her black sweater by Supertrash, bra by Victoria’s secret and the ring around her finger by Ti Sento: a gift from Kim. She’s wearing a lot of makeup, though without it being overly noticeable. Her hair is pulled back so tight it’s practically impossible for one stray hair to escape the iron hold of the hairspray she misted over it. Now Kim. Her face is seemingly void of make-up, she’s wearing an H&M top, sports pant by Björn Borg and Adidas shoes. Her leather jacket is by Goosecraft. ‘I just exercised’, she explains.

And then it all starts, the big interview. Sylvia’s quotes are best read with the typical Rotterdam pronunciation in mind. (Unfortunately, my English speaking friends, this will be impossible for you.)

What are you two to eachother: colleages, rivals or friends?

Kim: “We’re sisters! Though I’m usually the most levelheaded. I have to keep reminding Syl to make sure she doesn’t get out of line.”

Sylvia pouts guiltily: “Sometimes we fight. Just now, with the shoot for Jackie. I can never keep it up for long, though. I’ll be all like: awww, Kimmy, please? But she’ll keep ignoring me.”

Kim: “Syl will keep trying to talk to me. Then I tell her: stop it Syl, right now I’m pissed with you. I’m very stubborn. But she just keeps looking at me with those damn eyes of hers and then I’m suddenly reminded how much I care about her.”

Syvia: “I’m never angry with you.” Kim: “That’s because I never do anything wrong.”

Do you fall for the same men?

Together: “NO!” Kim: “Sylvia always falls for the bad boys. Though I’ve only had boyfriends that weren’t exactly….And I like boys with a tan. Syvia: “Kim is just a bit of an gangsterbitch and I’m the Barbie.”

Kim: “I’m street.”

Syvia: “Me too, but with me it’s more like Barbiestreet. When we’re in NY together, kim says: I want to go to Brooklyn. To which I say: But Kim, that’s dangerous! That just makes her more eager to go. “

Kim: “actually we’re very different, but very much alike at the same time. Syl’s favourite number is 3, as it is mine as well.” Sylvia: “We were at the Amster Hotel and she suddenly tells me: Syl, have a number in mind. So I say: 3. She looks at me with those big eyes. Turns out that’s her favorite number as well. Bizarre, isn’t it?”

By then, 15 minutes had passed. We went outside to smoke a cigarette, but not before Syvia corrected her make-up and put on some perfume for the second time since the beginning of the interview. She then put something on her lips.

Sylvia: “All Dutch women, pay attention: I’m about to reveal my secret! It’s very expensive, but it gives you lovely plump lips. The lip line plumper by La Prairie. It’s a really thick, white silicone like substance and you put it on with your fingers, like this. It fills up the lines in your lip, so you get a sort of plump pink mouth. Seriously, I spend all my money on creams and makeup. When I’m in Switzerland, I easily spend 2000 euros on La Prairie products, all at once. But it’s worth it. Isn’t it, Kim?”

Kim: “Yes.”

Carolien and I exchange looks knowing we both thought the same thing: give these 2 their own show, for god’s sake.

Sports

Kim: “I train at Special Sports in Amstelveen with Guy. He works with a lot of famous Dutch people: Lieke van Lexmond, Renate Verbaan, those women. I train almost every day. Cardio for an half hour, 15 minutes of Power Plate and then and hour of boxing. At one point you’re totally wrecked, but you know you HAVE to persist. I love it when that happens. Since I’ve started exercising, I’m much more balanced. I have an outlet for my aggression. I have a temper, but thanks to sports it’s gotten better.

Sylvia: “I seriously need to start training again. I did it not so long ago, and felt better immediately. I have a lot of energy –some people ask me if I have ADD, but I don’t. Well, maybe a little. Right, Kim?- but I’m just naturally jittery. Even when I get home. I can’t sit still, ever. So exercise is definitely good for me. You know what it is when you haven’t done it in a while, you get less motivated to start again as time passes. I’m an extremist: if I’m going to start again, I’m going to do it every day, 3 hours in a row.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sylvia Geersen is going to have her own reality show this fall 2010 on rtl5 (Dutch tv)

Name of her show is going to be: Sylvia's Secret

She's gonna try to become a VS angel/model ...and the camera's are going to follow her.

This girl is hilarious :p ... I cannot wait

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...