Bellazon

Changing the name of a topic

wickedcrazyness

Last name is Scislewska, can a mod clear the thread up.. the comments are kind of pointless. :/

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=16291

You can put members on ignore, but members have a right to converse if no rules are violated as none were there. Done to the name part though. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

I thing Danni is right. I mean

SORRY NO INFO

need more to decide

ok

don't like

ok

no one is going to miss those precious comments?

Its on topic, just a few posts and that's just how they talk. I don't see how they have less right to their idle talk than yours, mine or anyone else's. Its a conversation with five sentences and few words. Five sentence conversations with a hundred or more words occur everyday in many threads. Should they all be deleted? The issue isn't about who will miss it or not, but weighing all members equally being a part of my job. To deny that very spirit of democracy would make a debate with an admin about the rules void ironically, but here I am weighing all sides. If that's the standard of posts that should be deleted for one, it would have to become the new standard for all, which would result in 95% of comments being deleted, the Laetitia, Bar and Kate Upton threads deleted and this being a totalitarian site with few members. I happen to think we have enough rules as it is and members have a hard enough time with those (the nipples in your sig as an example. Of course I'm hoping to get that rule modified, but you get the point) to raise the standard to deleting five sentence conversations that don't violate the rules and pose no viable threat. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Its on topic, just a few posts and that's just how they talk. I don't see how they have less right to their idle talk than yours, mine or anyone else's. Its a conversation with five sentences and few words. Five sentence conversations with a hundred or more words occur everyday in many threads. Should they all be deleted? The issue isn't about who will miss it or not, but weighing all members equally being a part of my job. To deny that very spirit of democracy would make a debate with an admin about the rules void ironically, but here I am weighing all sides. If that's the standard of posts that should be deleted for one, it would have to become the new standard for all, which would result in 95% of comments being deleted, the Laetitia, Bar and Kate Upton threads deleted and this being a totalitarian site with few members. I happen to think we have enough rules as it is and members have a hard enough time with those (the nipples in your sig as an example. Of course I'm hoping to get that rule modified, but you get the point) to raise the standard to deleting five sentence conversations that don't violate the rules and pose no viable threat. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Headache Joe headache! :chicken: :chicken:

I never said they have less right to express their right to talk. It's just few comments on a one page thread of one single thread. Sentences that i am sure they don't even remember about. But ok, get your point.

but yes to this

which would result in 95% of comments being deleted, the Laetitia, Bar and Kate Upton threads deleted

:yes: even if I know u are not serious :/

edit

And there is NO nipples in my sig!!!

Seriously? I broke the rules? Delete my sig then?

ok now I am mad :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...