Bellazon

Canada's Next Top Model

Rogue

i think cori is 2faced garbage and she's SO annoying to watch... all she does is cry and b*tch.

One of the reasons why I can't to stand shows like that most times.

by far: Rebecca owns the competition.

but Tara has an amazing body, amazing height and DAMnnnn does that girl have a rack or what :drool:, too bad she doesn't know how to use it.

Sounds Tara sounds like a reason I should be watching the show ;) Since you put it so eliquently Rogue :p Another reason should be that I wouldn't miss some hot garter and stockings action. :drool: :laugh:

meh that's ok, i didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. the judges said that her eyes were too close together and that she looks like the prettiest girl in Sudbury (a very small town), in other words they called her a plain jane. She's actually not that ugly, they were a little harsh, she's only 18 and she just has a lot of growing up to do. So they kicked her out lol.

i see i have a knack for picking out winners :) I'm very pleased with the winner.

Way to go Rogue! Let's see if we can get you to be an actual judge on the show ;)

If not, maybe you should run your own modelling agency :D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...