Bellazon

Canada's Next Top Model

Rogue

lllym7.th.png

Ok ... I'm a believer that there is great Canadian talent, so bare with me. From what I've seen in bntm and aus.ntm ... I prefer Canada's :blush:. Right now, I'm watching cycle 2 of cntm and Jay is the host, so it feels like antm minus Tyra. How great is that?

no problem :D

Sinead has a great look but I don't like they way they idolized her so much this episode...

My favourite so far is Rebecca, she has the best personal style even though she just doesn't know it... she's pretty modest but she does wonders.

I like Tia, too! I like her look.

Those are my three favourites so far. I this the girls this season have way more potential than the last, I didn't like that Andrea won.. I'm not surprised to hear she gave it up.

Jacqueline's picture was alright, I have no clue why they didn't kick out Mo, Steff or Gina first. Her picture looks like a make up ad and they still give her the boot.

The girls I want out :whistles: Steff, Mo, ... Gina has nothing... Tara could change her attitude :).

Enjoying this thread a lot. It's like getting results from a sports site.

Would have given you five stars, if I hadn't already a long time ago :p

As for Jacqueline's pic, it looks like the best out of the bunch. Tia looks a little too much like Sandra Bernhard in the make-up picture.

I gather the challenge was make-up with a seafood theme?

How's the Brampton boy, Jay doing as host? Not sure how you felt about Tricia Helfer, but the nerd in me misses her. Probably another big reason, I'm not as much into this season. At least I'd have some eye candy to put up with these girls and the drama.

Mo has an amazing look, I'm really pulling for her. But I seriously thought Gina or Steff was gonna go over Jaqueline. Steff will go next week though if she doesn't pull something seriously good out of the bag. :/

I would've been for Jacqueline, but she's out already... bad :D But cute girls. Better than ANTM

I really hate ANTM and CNTM because they are looking for a Covergirl, not a editorial model or runway model, just a model who is really commercial and commercial models aren't as successful. Rebecca looks like an editorial model, which is what agencies really want.

Enjoying this thread a lot. It's like getting results from a sports site.

Would have given you five stars, if I hadn't already a long time ago :p

As for Jacqueline's pic, it looks like the best out of the bunch. Tia looks a little too much like Sandra Bernhard in the make-up picture.

I gather the challenge was make-up with a seafood theme?

How's the Brampton boy, Jay doing as host? Not sure how you felt about Tricia Helfer, but the nerd in me misses her. Probably another big reason, I'm not as much into this season. At least I'd have some eye candy to put up with these girls and the drama.

thanks. I try :p. Hmm, I only do it because I like the girls this time..

They used freshly dead sea creatures... Sinead wasn't suppose to have the octopus but one girls was crying about having it put in her hair and she said she was scared :crane:. Anyways, throughout the shoot the girls said it smelt terrible and you could see that the fresh "seafood" had juices left in them, because they lecked on the girls while shooting lol.

Jay is pretty cheesy during judging, but so is Tyra and every other show host (especially Tyra). I wasn't crazy about Tricia as a judge ... she wasn't memorable, which in some ways is good because she'd not an attention hog like ANTM judges.

A lot of the girls compain about Tara, so far she's the bitch since Mika left in the first week.

I would've been for Jacqueline, but she's out already... bad :D But cute girls. Better than ANTM

I really hate ANTM and CNTM because they are looking for a Covergirl, not a editorial model or runway model, just a model who is really commercial and commercial models aren't as successful. Rebecca looks like an editorial model, which is what agencies really want.

commercial models might not be successful in your books but they are in their books because they make a heck of a lot of money with their big name contracts if their booked. the whole concept of reality tv is rather commercial in itself. we don't need tv shows to find the next big fashion icon or haute couture craze because they get discovered on their own and it makes it more interesting that way, anyways.

Yes.. about Rebecca, that's what I lo0ve about her. On top of that whenever she goes up infront of the panel she's always the best dressed, she's got the best look (editorial wise) and the most potential out of all the girls hands down. The only problem is that she doesn't even know it. The judges have even asked her, "how is it that you have such a good sense of fashion when you're a small town girl?" ... I want her clothes :|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how do the girls stand?

I take what I said about Tia back, I can't stand her... she's lost and annoying!

Rebbecca is honest in the best standing. Next i would have to say Sinead, but the judges feel she doesn't look like a model and she doesn't 'believe' she's a model - which is her down fall.

Tara did the worst this week out of the girls that are left in the compition. She was almost eliminated because she didn't convey what the photoshoot was about. They said she looked too graceful and too much like a dancer.. when she was actually suppose to be doing edgy moves ... like martial arts inspired randomness.

In the end they kick Mo out because they said that Tara would have a better chance in the industry. Tara has the skin, looks, body, height and credibility as a potential model. The photographer said Mo was too short and on top of that, over all she only had one great photoshoot - so overall compared to the other girls, she hasn't improved as much.

i think cori is 2faced garbage and she's SO annoying to watch... all she does is cry and b*tch.

by far: Rebecca owns the competition.

but Tara has an amazing body, amazing height and DAMnnnn does that girl have a rack or what :drool:, too bad she doesn't know how to use it.