Bellazon

Riyo Mori
Thumbnail

yea, the mexican audience booed at miss usa

I thought Miss japan looks...Korean...I don't know...maybe its just me...

i hope i won't offend anybody but actually what a difference in koreans and japanese what's about look?

sorry but i can hardly seperate person is from korea, japan, china, taiwan and local regions i dunno for me those people look alike a lot

I think Its called undistinguishable effect between nations and races (or whatever you call it :| ). Theres a slight difference that can only be recognized if you are Korean or Japanese. A Korean can identify a Japanses easily and so can Japanese. This is applied to them too. Asian can't see the differences among the European. To them, French, Italian, Germany ... blah blah blah ... are the same. :)

I cant either, French & Germany are exactly the same to me :| :| But i can recognize people within America. Like i am sure for more than 50% if a guy is from Texas, Alaska, Kentucky, or California. Its something in the face and the accent.

I didn't like what the others were wearing either.But yeah I really didn't like it, The way she kept spreading it out like she was a bird, the sleeves were the longest I recall ever seeing in a Beauty Pageant and it had way to many layers, But if we were to vote who wears it better between her and Oprah I would diffently say Riyo. :wave:

Julia made that dress hit

and she wore it the best

For you Nemeside, It looks better on the Fashion Runway then at a Beauty Pageant

post-3782-1180662326_thumb.jpg

wow u're genius

i couldn't def

all americans and canadians look the same for me

Asians have an easier time deciphering each other's ethnicity b/c of the opportunities we have exposing to different Asian ethnicities. So it is not so much we are geniuses, but that we have more opportunities to be around other Asians.

I can sometime decipher the different European and Middle Eastern ethnicitiesl b/c I am around people from different cultures a lot. However, I am definitely better at IDing Asians :)

I think Its called undistinguishable effect between nations and races (or whatever you call it :| ). Theres a slight difference that can only be recognized if you are Korean or Japanese. A Korean can identify a Japanses easily and so can Japanese. This is applied to them too. Asian can't see the differences among the European. To them, French, Italian, Germany ... blah blah blah ... are the same. :)

Very true, I absolutely can't see the difference in european people, they all look the same.

I didn't like what the others were wearing either.But yeah I really didn't like it, The way she kept spreading it out like she was a bird, the sleeves were the longest I recall ever seeing in a Beauty Pageant and it had way to many layers, But if we were to vote who wears it better between her and Oprah I would diffently say Riyo. :wave:

Julia made that dress hit

and she wore it the best

For you Nemeside, It looks better on the Fashion Runway then at a Beauty Pageant

thank you i always wondered who wore it on the runway

Lily looks great too

Very true, I absolutely can't see the difference in european people, they all look the same.

indeed, well maybe there is difference just between scandinavians and for example spanish or italian

It looks better on the Fashion Runway then at a Beauty Pageant

From the two pics provided, it looks a thousand times better on Riyo.

agreed, mbinebri. she owns it. But Lily is soooo plain anyways :ninja: She could make anything look boring :ninja: And Riyo fits it :)