Bellazon

VSFS best/worst costumes, music, pose, walk...

I love Gisele so much but she's the last one of those.

1/ Fernanda

2/ KK

3/ Ale

4/ Gisele.

I love Fernanda's attitude soooo much when she twirled her hair and the music .... "But wake up baby, you're so totally deluded, you'll end up old and lonely, if you don't get a bullet in your head........." :woot:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzji4.jpg

------------

The whole song : Good Luck by Basment Jaxx :ddr:

Edit : Just found the lyric for you guys

feat. Lisa Kekaula)

Tell me tell me is life just a playground

Think you're the real deal honey

And someone'll always look out for you

But wake up baby

You're so totally deluded

You'll end up old and lonely

If you don't get a bullet in your head

Good luck good luck

Good luck in your new bed

Enjoy your nightmares honey

When your're resting your head

Good luck good luck

When your're resting your head

You sold me sold me

Sold me down the river now

Hope you're feeling happy now

Now you'll always have a sneer in your smile

But wake up baby

You're so totally deluded

You'll end up old and lonely

If you don't get a bullet in your head

Good luck good luck

When you're resting your head

Good luck good luck

And I'm glad so glad that I'm done with you

No more crying crying leaving me so black and blue

You backed me up against the wall but I stand tall

Don't give a damn no more

Oh baby bye bye

No more lies

No more lies

No more lies

Without you

Good good luck

in your new bed

Enjoy your nightmares

Good good luck

in your new bed

Enjoy your nightmares

Good luck good luck

Good luck good luck

Good luck good luck

Good good luck

in your new bed

Enjoy your nightmares

:ddr: :ddr:

I loved 2003 the most :hehe:

You know what i really like about the 2003's show?!! Its the costumes. OMG, those costumes are awesome, remember Karolina's wings. That was probably the best costume ive ever seen. I'll come up with the 2003's show soon :D

I agree with most of the posts (except Natasha's - I think it looks kinda stupid). One of my fave outfits is Ales green one in 2005. i know it's simple,but I love how the green colour looks on her tanned skin (gos that sounded really gay :blush: )

^ the little twirl in my avatar, yes? haha. i love that too!

some of my absolute favourite VSFS moments have involved KK.

the very first time i ever noticed her was in the 2000 show. i remember trying to find pictures of her on the internet, trying to i.d. "that model" and all i could get was "Adriana Sklenarikova". and i knew she wasn't the one i wanted, but i couldn't find the answer.

UNTIL the 2001 show. when KK opened it in her red boots and white outfit. she just KILLED it. absolutely amazing walk, sexy sexy sexy, great pose at the end. i was floored. that's when she became my favourite. as soon as she walked out.

also, in the 2003 show, when she opens one of the segments and it's very "chill" music. she's got the green boots on and one of the shots is from behind her as she's walking into the lights down the runway. you can just see so clearly her outline and her legs crossing over in front of each other as she's walking. then the camera pans to the runway view and she is so smooooooth. like she's walking on air. i love that!

and this past year, the stewardess segment. she just blew me away and made me fall in love with her even more. her impossibly radiant smile as she's walking to "When You Were Young" ... and the shoe coming off and her literally not missing a single beat. the camera angle when she's at the end of the runway, really accentuating her absurdly perfect body and mile-high legs. just amazing. the music was perfect and KK was perfect!

^ :yes: There was a time i cried over KK. She is Gorgeous !! I love her the most in the 2005's show when she made that turn and her hair was blowing, the fan effect :woot: . Her white wings in the 2003's show.... :shock: ... SHES LOVELY !!!

Ale always has amazing look when she turns. Lovely. The 2005's show best pose : (arrange them)

Gisele (opening)

Ale (santa )

Karolina (soldier)

Fernanda (soldier)

I agree completely. Gisele was HOT :drool: in all of hers. I love when Karolina put the gun on her shoulders and then strutted up the catwalk. It was so sexy!!! And then Gisele cam and then Naomi and then Fernanda and it was just hotness after hotness after hotness. And then I loved the finale when all of the models walked because it looked like they were having so much fun and Tyra was great. Really reminds you of how low energy and boring the 2006 show was in comparison.

^ Glad you recognized the inportance of Tyra, which not so many can :hug: Thats why 2005's show was my fave's show ^^

Whenever Tyra appeared, she brought a special vibration to the catwalk and whoever walked after her would inherit the vibe :woot: . I really like her walk, powerful, confident .... if you had noticed they always changed the music when Tyra walked, faster beat funny rhyme ... She'll always be my number 2 fave model :3