Bellazon

VSFS best/worst costumes, music, pose, walk...

^ the little twirl in my avatar, yes? haha. i love that too!

some of my absolute favourite VSFS moments have involved KK.

the very first time i ever noticed her was in the 2000 show. i remember trying to find pictures of her on the internet, trying to i.d. "that model" and all i could get was "Adriana Sklenarikova". and i knew she wasn't the one i wanted, but i couldn't find the answer.

UNTIL the 2001 show. when KK opened it in her red boots and white outfit. she just KILLED it. absolutely amazing walk, sexy sexy sexy, great pose at the end. i was floored. that's when she became my favourite. as soon as she walked out.

also, in the 2003 show, when she opens one of the segments and it's very "chill" music. she's got the green boots on and one of the shots is from behind her as she's walking into the lights down the runway. you can just see so clearly her outline and her legs crossing over in front of each other as she's walking. then the camera pans to the runway view and she is so smooooooth. like she's walking on air. i love that!

and this past year, the stewardess segment. she just blew me away and made me fall in love with her even more. her impossibly radiant smile as she's walking to "When You Were Young" ... and the shoe coming off and her literally not missing a single beat. the camera angle when she's at the end of the runway, really accentuating her absurdly perfect body and mile-high legs. just amazing. the music was perfect and KK was perfect!

yeah I remember that 2003 segment, she also did a twirl there if I remember correctly, thats when I first noticed her.

I loved her in 2005 though, with each segment she got better and better, she rocked as the toy soldier, when she took her hat off :drool: :drool: I also liked her in the blue outfit with wings, she stood out the most in that segment(Heidi opened it).

^ Glad you recognized the inportance of Tyra, which not so many can :hug: Thats why 2005's show was my fave's show ^^

Whenever Tyra appeared, she brought a special vibration to the catwalk and whoever walked after her would inherit the vibe :woot: . I really like her walk, powerful, confident .... if you had noticed they always changed the music when Tyra walked, faster beat funny rhyme ... She'll always be my number 2 fave model :3

agree, 2005 show was my favorite as well ;)

Tyra brought about a spontaneity that was clearly missing in the 2006 show. Plus the models used, each and every one of them were amazing, I think the 2005 show had the best selection of models. My favorite segment was the second one which Tyra opened, though each and every other segments were amazing as well, all the models were so sexy :drool: , unlike the 2006 show, which was a borefest. Gisele's opening of the 2005 show is such an unforgettable moment.

^ Glad you recognized the inportance of Tyra, which not so many can :hug: Thats why 2005's show was my fave's show ^^

Whenever Tyra appeared, she brought a special vibration to the catwalk and whoever walked after her would inherit the vibe :woot: . I really like her walk, powerful, confident .... if you had noticed they always changed the music when Tyra walked, faster beat funny rhyme ... She'll always be my number 2 fave model :3

Tyra just makes the show. She is so good that she makes all of the girls after her look good too. She's always smiling and full of energy and it makes the other girls do so too. I loved the end and how she brings the whole crowd into it. Gisele is great too but in her own way. She's like the model super model and Tyra is like the people's super model. Gisele has a great walk and she's sexy and makes the show so much better but Tyra lifts the energy. There were so many great girls in the 2005 show and in the 2006 show it was only Gisele and maybe KK but she didn't have good costumes like last year and she was juust better in 05. Plus they had so many boring waif models. Actually the models you probably noticed most besides Gisele and KK was Alessandra and in the 2005 show i barely would've noticed her had it not been for the sexy santa bit. Even Heidi who I know many ar eannoyed by brought something special to the show. The songs were better, so were the themes, the girls, and their walks. Even Caroline Winberg who was horribly boring at this year's show was good. It's all thanks to Tyra and just a better show overall. I didn't like Bianca's performances though.

keep going, I'll save you :cool:

Meeh... :shifty:

Tyra brought about a spontaneity that was clearly missing in the 2006 show. Plus the models used, each and every one of them were amazing, I think the 2005 show had the best selection of models. My favorite segment was the second one which Tyra opened, though each and every other segments were amazing as well, all the models were so sexy :drool: , unlike the 2006 show, which was a borefest. Gisele's opening of the 2005 show is such an unforgettable moment.

Tyra just makes the show. She is so good that she makes all of the girls after her look good too. She's always smiling and full of energy and it makes the other girls do so too. I loved the end and how she brings the whole crowd into it. Gisele is great too but in her own way. She's like the model super model and Tyra is like the people's super model. Gisele has a great walk and she's sexy and makes the show so much better but Tyra lifts the energy. There were so many great girls in the 2005 show and in the 2006 show it was only Gisele and maybe KK but she didn't have good costumes like last year and she was juust better in 05. Plus they had so many boring waif models. Actually the models you probably noticed most besides Gisele and KK was Alessandra and in the 2005 show i barely would've noticed her had it not been for the sexy santa bit. Even Heidi who I know many ar eannoyed by brought something special to the show. The songs were better, so were the themes, the girls, and their walks. Even Caroline Winberg who was horribly boring at this year's show was good. It's all thanks to Tyra and just a better show overall. I didn't like Bianca's performances though.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :thumbsup:

You know when was the best moment of Tyra ?? It was the flamengo segment in the 2002's show. OMG she ripped off the runway and the music :woot:

The music in 2005's show was my fave too. (Y) Hate the last song in the 2006's show... just a little more love... :yucky:

• 2 months later...
keep going, I'll save you :cool:

Meeh... :shifty:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :thumbsup:

You know when was the best moment of Tyra ?? It was the flamengo segment in the 2002's show. OMG she ripped off the runway and the music :woot:

The music in 2005's show was my fave too. (Y) Hate the last song in the 2006's show... just a little more love... :yucky:

agree with what you said about Tyra. Another great Tyra moment was in 2003 when she came out right after Deanna Miller (is this how you spell her name?) and the song was ROCKSTAR by NERD. Her costume was great....per total a great fashion moment. And let's not forget Gisele openint the 2005 show, or KK in the soldier costume (2005 as well), or Adriana and Alessandra in candy costumes, right?

^ Agreed :) The one model that irritates me is Angela Lindvall. I hate her poses and her trying to dance. Shes a good model in print but she always ruins the VS show for me. Oh and imo, Ana's black outfit in the 2006 show was amazing and sexy ;) I hated her white outfit with the wings though.

I love her in the Russian segment in 05 the way they slow motioned her finger snapping...it was like whoah she's hot. :drool: :p :laugh:

I love her in the Russian segment in 05 the way they slow motioned her finger snapping...it was like whoah she's hot. :drool: :p :laugh:

I agree totally :drool: :drool:

She makes some crazy expressions and body movements but she gets the attention of the viewer :drool: :drool: I liked her in 2005 in both segments, she looked so regal in the russian segment, a hot princess type thing going on :heart: .

Also I liked her in 2003 as well, crazy outfits there :laugh: , but she worked it and looked hot! :drool:

I did not like her in 2006, the magic died down a bit :( , maybe cause of her sister's death.

I think Angela is an amazing model, I loved her in the VS Sexy videos as well, and the commercial she was in. She is also a great high fashion model as everyone knows.

^ Agreed :) The one model that irritates me is Angela Lindvall. I hate her poses and her trying to dance. Shes a good model in print but she always ruins the VS show for me. Oh and imo, Ana's black outfit in the 2006 show was amazing and sexy ;) I hated her white outfit with the wings though.

She makes some crazy expressions and body movements but she gets the attention of the viewer :drool: :drool: I liked her in 2005 in both segments, she looked so regal in the russian segment, a hot princess type thing going on :heart: .

Also I liked her in 2003 as well, crazy outfits there :laugh: , but she worked it and looked hot! :drool:

I did not like her in 2006, the magic died down a bit :( , maybe cause of her sister's death.

I think Angela is an amazing model, I loved her in the VS Sexy videos as well, and the commercial she was in. She is also a great high fashion model as everyone knows.

My opinion hasn't changed about Angela and its sad to hear about her sister, didn't know because I never go into her thread but I still keep the same opinion. You guys say she gets the viewers attention, but so did Gisele and most of the VS models without doing the crazy dances or movements Angela does :whistle: But I'll tell you what was sexy, Eugena(?) threw her hat into the crowd at the 2003 show, now that was HOT! :ninja:

My opinion hasn't changed about Angela and its sad to hear about her sister, didn't know because I never go into her thread but I still keep the same opinion. You guys say she gets the viewers attention, but so did Gisele and most of the VS models without doing the crazy dances or movements Angela does :whistle: But I'll tell you what was sexy, Eugena(?) threw her hat into the crowd at the 2003 show, now that was HOT! :ninja:

Could'n agree more with the Eugenia part