Bellazon

CUP OF NATIONS - XII

Prettyphile

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

^ If you need any additional backup teams please let me know. I could probably gather all the photos within 24-36 hours👍🏻

👍👍

I've set aside 8 teams, so hopefully that's enough to cover any teams that I don't get in time, if it's not I'll for sure be asking you for help

On 10/23/2023 at 7:59 PM, lostdiadem said:

I really don’t know how you guys can watch such shows/movies :rofl: 

Not a big fan of horror?

It has been three weeks, and no submissions have been received yet. I kinda eager to move this along. Although I provided a deadline of October 30th for your picture submissions, I would appreciate knowing if you are still in the process of finding them. There are others who are ready to form teams and can provide pictures within a matter of hours or days.

@Ste382

@Krayser

^ Nope :rofl: I watch some but like soft horror :rofl: I was barely able to watch Scream V and VI because I'm genuinely scared of that face :rofl: I'm more of a thriller/mystery/whodunnit genre fan. Even though these days I'm more into paranormal stuff on Youtube.

On 10/24/2023 at 12:58 PM, lostdiadem said:

^ Nope :rofl: I watch some but like soft horror :rofl: I was barely able to watch Scream V and VI because I'm genuinely scared of that face :rofl: I'm more of a thriller/mystery/whodunnit genre fan. Even though these days I'm more into paranormal stuff on Youtube.

Fun fact, the original scream was filmed in and or around my home town of Sonoma, and many of my high school friends were extras in that movie.

The School in the movie  & across the street from the center.

image.png image.png

^^ I used to do Halloween events for the town in this building

image.png

Molly M's families house (at the time)

image.png

Sebastiani House - August's (daughter lived here during filming... they are big wine people)

https://www.sebastiani.com/

Healdsburg Ca - the square

image.png

^^^ Area where all the skaters hung out, still do actually

image.png

... and the actual house - Santa Rosa, Ca

image.png

I had the opportunity to meet the entire cast and watch filming at various locations, which was actually quite coolish. However, seeing the special effects in person somewhat killed the horror element for me. I have always had a love for horror, supernatural, and spooky movies, which kinda started when I was a kid, however because I've seen every horror movie you can think of I've become somewhat desensitized to the jump scares and gore, particularly in European/American films. However watching South Korean and Japanese horror films still manages to make me jump and from time to time watch the movie through my fingers lol. I think that's a part of why I like the movies. I know I'm safe in my home, and it's not real, but the scare factor is fun.

That's really cool! I actually want to be an extra too but I've never figured out where to go :rofl:

But yeah, I definitely avoid all of the horror movies, every now and then I watch something at home where I'm able to fast forward or stop whenever I want if I don't like it lol. I know everything is fake, but Idk, like when I'm done watching something "scary" I walk around the house with all the lights on lol. TThere was this time where on Netflix I would find "thriller" movies about people living/hiding in the basement or the attic of a house and for a while I thought there was someone living under the roof because I always hear the wood of my house creeking out of nowhere :rofl: I'm that bad.

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Are you gonna use different pictures for a model who has been nominated in more than one team? Like, I have Chloe too and I didn’t send you that pic, I suppose you’re gonna use my pictures for when my teams are up, right?

She will use the photos you submitted for your team. Example, I assume the Dioni photo above was a photo you sent her for your team b/c it is not one of the photos I sent her.

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

She will use the photos you submitted for your team. Example, I assume the Dioni photo above was a photo you sent her for your team b/c it is not one of the photos I sent her.

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Based on previous editions of this competition, there are four photos for each of the models on a team so I am thinking it will be the same for this edition :)

:yes: