Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

i can't take the torture anymore, but i need to endure it.

i came home to find all my magazines (vogue, HB, W, etc etc etc) gone.. nowhere to be found.. no trace of them... only one L'Officel and one Vogue Paris..

i couldn't even find all my accessories and jewelry... all gone... i searched the whole house, i found few speciments, but not the whole collection..

what is happening? this is incredulous that it infuriates me in every iota of my entirety.. it feels as though i've been violated and my precious has been kidnapped from me with a hefty ransom of me to give up myself just to give in to their nastiness..

That's why it's better to depend on yourself in life, and no one else, because at the end of the day, you only have yourself..

How do i deal with this? How do i deal with grandma? my theory is that she was conspiring against me, cuz we've been having frequent misunderstandings for a few weeks now, and with my decision whether to move out or not, became a confusion and i decided to stay and hold out till the end of the year..

U may think and ask why i put value into material things... fact is, those material things were attained through the sacrificial expenditure of my own monetary resources that i've long sought for other basic needs... but oh no, fashion had to be sooo important..

well, if u want to hurt someone, hurt them where it hurts the most.. i believe that i have a lot of depth in me... and hey, my layer has ripped off me... it's obviously more than this but the misalignment of this circumstance is poking at the spot of humane severity..

the bane of life, the complexity of life, the inferiority of life, the knowledge of life..

don't feel sorry for this soul, as this soul has not self-destruct or has not been assassinated.. instead, wish for the boost of strength to hold on to the last string of the kite flying to heaven...