Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

hey controversiaster:) how are you?

Hello! I am doing good, it hasn't rained yet today, it probably will do!

So where are you from?

I'm from a little village near Karlsruhe, in Germany and where are you from?

What on earth is happening? :blink:

What have i done wrong? :blink: :blink: Being in existence? :blink: :blink: :blink:

1st, my magazines and accessories and jewelry, GONE.

Now, 2 pairs of my fave slippers/lady slippers, have one slipper gone :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

My fave blue CELINE slipper :cry2: one slipper is lost :cry: and my havaianas, too! :cry2::cry::cry2:

They're really expensive! i Qan't find them anywhere. :( i thinQ it's the ppl who Qame to Qlean and my grandma, i thinQ they are Qonspiring against me! :/ Gran's gonna have a party on Tues or Wed, that's why she asQed ppl to help her, and i'm busy, out of the house, on official business and duties to fulfill!!! i feel so Qrappy... gosh... i'm tired of fighting and being misunderstood.. i just want to Qry, i feel so mistreated.. and my guitar too. :/

it was stuffed at the baQ of a pile of bags (apparently, they stuffed my things all in there, so none of my things are present in the room.. only in 1 drawer... my belongings are all :/ :/ the room is as if no one lives there... yeah, as for my guitar, i'm afraid, i thinQ the neck is bended and may be faulty/break anytime soon :cry: i Qan't resQue it! it's in a soft case (bag) :( :(

Sorry for ranting, i just had to. Don't feel sorry, please.

:(

What on earth is happening? :blink:

What have i done wrong? :blink: :blink: Being in existence? :blink: :blink: :blink:

1st, my magazines and accessories and jewelry, GONE.

Now, 2 pairs of my fave slippers/lady slippers, have one slipper gone :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

My fave blue CELINE slipper :cry2: one slipper is lost :cry: and my havaianas, too! :cry2::cry::cry2:

They're really expensive! i Qan't find them anywhere. :( i thinQ it's the ppl who Qame to Qlean and my grandma, i thinQ they are Qonspiring against me! :/ Gran's gonna have a party on Tues or Wed, that's why she asQed ppl to help her, and i'm busy, out of the house, on official business and duties to fulfill!!! i feel so Qrappy... gosh... i'm tired of fighting and being misunderstood.. i just want to Qry, i feel so mistreated.. and my guitar too. :/

it was stuffed at the baQ of a pile of bags (apparently, they stuffed my things all in there, so none of my things are present in the room.. only in 1 drawer... my belongings are all :/ :/ the room is as if no one lives there... yeah, as for my guitar, i'm afraid, i thinQ the neck is bended and may be faulty/break anytime soon :cry: i Qan't resQue it! it's in a soft case (bag) :( :(

Sorry for ranting, i just had to. Don't feel sorry, please.

:(