Bellazon

2016 BZ Banner Project: Photo Submissions & Designers NEEDED!!!

PinkCouture

7 hours ago, maddog107 said:

No gif's please as it takes up a lot of bandwidth and remember we have a lot of foreign members who have slow internet. 

They can do banner gifs hosted by gfycat instead. I don't believe gfycats take up a bunch of bandwidth.

On 4/4/2016 at 11:31 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I got my male celebrity ready to go, lock it up!

HUsnlRo.gif

OMG...I couidn't stop laughing!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

They can do banner gifs hosted by gfycat instead. I don't believe gfycats take up a bunch of bandw

The thing is with the new forum all images eventually get uploaded onto BZ's server regardless if they are hosted on another site. Also, even if a gif is hosted on another site it still needs to load. A large big file, like a large gif, slows down the loading of the site and might end up freezing or crashing the computer (which has happened to me). This is especially prevalent on slower connections and mobile devices. That's why I told you to either significantly reduce the size of your gifs or textlink them instead of embedding :)

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

OMG...I couidn't stop laughing!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks! :laugh:

The thing is with the new forum all images eventually get uploaded onto BZ's server regardless if they are hosted on another site. Also, even if a gif is hosted on another site it still needs to load. A large big file, like a large gif, slows down the loading of the site and might end up freezing or crashing the computer (which has happened to me). This is especially prevalent on slower connections and mobile devices. That's why I told you to either significantly reduce the size of your gifs or textlink them instead of embedding :)

gfycats are compressed compared to gifs which are not.

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

...or repel them :ninja:

Also, Seinfeld is a shitty show #UnpopularOpinion

Pinky I held you in such high esteem. :/:crossedarms: