Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (VS) vs (SI) Sports Illustrated

Kevork89

...we already know adriana is gonna win this competition like always she wins every competition because she has too many fans...

I could think of at least 2 recent competitions Adriana didn't win.

She doesn't have fans for nothing either. I'm not personally a huge fan, but you can't deny that she's a great representation of the brand. 

...we already know adriana is gonna win this competition like always she wins every competition because she has too many fans...

I could think of at least 2 recent competitions Adriana didn't win.

She doesn't have fans for nothing either. I'm not personally a huge fan, but you can't deny that she's a great representation of the brand

Yup.

Adriana is IMO the most iconic VS Angel ever, not because I love her but because she was the VS dream: A young model who was relatively an unknown, VS discovered her, made her a huge star and is now one of the most famous and popular from her generation and based solely on her VS work: she hasn't done movies, television, doesn't have her own line of anything, doesn't have a famous husband, she's known just for being a VS Angel. It's something VS has tried to do with every other model they've contracted and has failed to do so, the closest they've been to do it again is Candice.

I always thought a VS has to have like va va voom body. is lingerie what their selling. Adriana is just a pretty face that is all. I thought competition was based who represent the brand best not who the brand made the most famous. & you can say the same about Alesandra Clauds. Adriana has been in a movie before.

I always thought a VS has to have like va va voom body. is lingerie what their selling. Adriana is just a pretty face that is all. I thought competition was based who represent the brand best not who the brand made the most famous. & you can say the same about Alesandra Clauds. Adriana has been in a movie before.

Lol you're saying Adriana is only a pretty face? So she hasn't got a va va voom body to you? She has one of the best bodies and has always been healthy with curves in all the right places. I love Doutzen too but there is no denying Adriana is the ultimate VS Angel. No one comes close and this is all about brand fit and she fits the brand perfectly. Don't know how that is an issue here.

Adriana Lima - 17

Doutzen Kroes - 14

Petra Nemcova - 20

Josie Maran - 11

As you can tell Adriana Lima and Petra Nemcova are each their brands top girl. They are the best of the best when it comes to Victoria's Secret & Sports Illustrated.

Here are the top 16 girls in each company to see where each girl has ranked overall.

Victoria's Secret

1. Adriana Lima

2. Doutzen Kroes

3. Tyra Banks

4. Edita Vilkeviciute

5. Gisele Bundchen

6. Alessandra Ambrosio

7. Heidi Klum

8. Miranda Kerr

9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

10. Barbara Palvin

11. Laetitita Casta

12. Karolina Kurkova

13. Candice Swanepoel

14. Lais Ribeiro

15. Marisa Miller

16. Elsa Hosk

Sports Illustrated

1. Petra Nemcova

2. Josie Maran

3. Tyra Banks

4. Marisa Miller

5. Brooklyn Decker

6. Heidi Klum

7. Emily DiDonato

8. Bar Rafaeli

9. Nina Agdal

10. Hannah Davis

11. Christie Brinkley

12. Kate Upton

13. Cintia Dicker

14. Laetitia Casta

15. Anne V

16. Daniella Sarahyba

And now we go to the last round of the whole competition. To see which girl will be the best overall. Will it be Adriana Lima or Petra Nemcova. Who at the end will be the ultimate girl but also the ultimate brand? Victoria's Secret or Sports Illustrated?