Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

For the USA, this is huge OMG moment/fact, I've been called by 4 different people in 10 mins crying cause of how happy they are because they're now able to marry those they love, and I'm so thrilled for them.

The USA a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but we're getting there one day at a time. Now if my country will just except my friend Shaun as a male instead of a female!!.... baby steps! It's happening people

OMG fact

Deserts grow about 1.7 acres every minute around the world..

Time passes faster for your face than for your feet (assuming you’re standing up). Einstein’s theory of relativity dictates that the closer you are to the centre of the Earth, the slower time goes – and this has been measured. At the top of Mount Everest, a year would be about 15 microseconds shorter than at sea level.

When the dinosaurs were alive, there were 370 days in a year. The Earth’s spin is getting slower because the moon’s gravity is acting as a drag, so days are getting longer, by about 1.7 milliseconds per century.

Because light takes time to reach us, everything we see is in the past. The sun you can see out of the window is 8 minutes and 20 seconds old. The light from our nearest star, Proxima Centauri, is 4 years old.

http://prolifeantiwoman.com/

Gambling with the life of a human being is just simply discusting and despicable. If she's willing to keep the baby for a "greater cause" then why can't she just keep it for not killing it...What she's doing is not for women at all. It's pro-ego. In case this story is true...

I will do my best to remain anonymous in this process as what I aim to prove has nothing to do with me personally. I hope to give the American public a concrete example that the conservative right in America doesn't actually care about the life of a child, they care about controlling the lives and choices of women. We have to acknowledge this and we have to stop it.

This is an idiot. She says they don't care about the life of a child. Because she cares so much...She would have an abortion under 1 million...How caring.

I need to puke.

...When the human's stupidity and cruelty are mixed with internet, it give this kind of results ...and it's just the beginning, i feel we will see way worse up to the end of this century ...

I think people will have to keep in mind that any innovations are not necessarily synonyms of progress.