Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

^ What are you saying exactly?

Last year Barbi walked at the amfar show (and was highlighted in the videos), which was curated by Carine Roitfeld.

Now there are those pics from the CR Fashion Book http://www.businessoffashion.com/carine-roitfeld

Maybe Carine will help her too.

I see.  I was thinking about that video from amfar.  I thought that Carine kind of rolled her eyes after Barbara did that bending down move but I may have misinterpreted it.  She probably does like Barbara though.  I love that one pic of her in La Perla. 

I also kind if feel that Barbara doesn't need a 'big break' or anything.  Everybody should know her by now.  But that would be great if Carine helps her.  Hopefully she will get some more Vogue covers soon. 

Do you have a best friend?

Stella Maxwell: Where would we be without our friends? Honestly, every friend is so unique and special. I have my friends back in New Zealand, I have my friends in New York and California. Then you have your friends who are your family. Barbara Palvin falls into that category. I have a lot of love for all my friends. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/30905-stella-maxwell/page-54#entry3653896

post-46718-0-1446155309-0529_thumb.jpg

Haha, this guy was the one who groped Sarah Hyland last year.

post-46718-0-1446155309-07282_thumb.jpg

Fan who allegedly groped Modern Family's Sarah Hyland poses for a photograph with supermodel Barbara Palvin during her stay in Sydney

• 2 weeks later...