Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

the thing is that SI target is mostly: Men .... and for some reason Alyssa is not as appeling as girls like Kate Upton or Nina Agdal that have this girls next door kinda look that men actually love.

I think she's more beautiful & sexier than kate & nina, & she's also more exotic & misterious looking.

the thing is that SI target is mostly: Men .... and for some reason Alyssa is not as appeling as girls like Kate Upton or Nina Agdal that have this girls next door kinda look that men actually love.

I think she's more beautiful & sexier than kate & nina, & she's also more exotic & misterious looking.

i didnt say she is not beautful , of course she is So Gorgeous but for some rare reason she didnt click with the target AS much like kate and nina. hope we are wrong and she is in though i like her.

Brazil - Julie Henderson (?), Anne V, Unknown #1, Unknown #2, Valerie Van Der Graaf

Switzerland - Kate Bock, Genevieve Morton, Unknown #3, Ariel Meredith, Emily Didonato

New Jersey, USA - Unknown #4(Possibly Kate Upton), Unknown #5, Sara Sampaio, Gigi Hadid, Hannah Davis

Unknown Location - Unknown Models #6 (Possibly Bregje Heinen), Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Marloes Horst , Chrissy Teigen, Jessica Gomes

New York, USA - Former Cover models

Unknown Location - Nina Agdal, Jessica Gomes, Hannah Davis, Ariel Meredith, Chrissy Teigen

updated ;)

If I had to guess, I'd say neither Nina nor Chrissy were at the first unknown location.  The one pic everyone thought was Nina now looks like it would be Marloes.  When have they had 6 models at one location in the last decade, other than the cover model shoot in 06?

mm no , Ninas picture and Marloes pictures are totally different.... on nina' picture we found her beauty marks, body , hair color , chin... and on Marloes picture the hair is much blonde and the exactly lips.