Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

• 2 weeks later...

Well the next time I fart in an elevator, hot box someone or just let a good one rip underneath the sheets...remember folks is all in due good health :rofl:

- Study: Smelling farts is good for your health -

The next time someone at your office lets out a "silent but deadly" emission, maybe you should thank them. A new study at the University of Exeter suggests that exposure to hydrogen sulfide — a.k.a. what your body produces as bacteria breaks down food, causing gas — could prevent mitochondria damage. Yep, the implication is what you're thinking: People are taking the research to mean that smelling farts could prevent disease and even cancer.

The study, published in the Medicinal Chemistry Communications journal, found that hydrogen sulfide gas in rotten eggs and flatulence could be a key factor in treating diseases.

"Although hydrogen sulfide gas is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases," Dr. Mark Wood, a professor at the University of Exeter, said in a statement.

While hydrogen sulfide gas is harmful in large doses, the study suggests that "a whiff here and there has the power to reduce risks of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia by preserving mitochondria," Time reports. Dr. Matt Whiteman, a University of Exeter professor who worked on the study, said in a statement that researchers are even replicating the natural gas in a new compound, AP39, to reap its health benefits.

- Meghan DeMaria - THE WEEK

• 2 weeks later...

^ That's ridiculous...OMG :D

Knowing that this poor girl has started her "career" in being a prostitute for soccer players like Franck Ribery ... i'm even not surprised...

Luckily the ridicule don't kill :D

Talk about a food fight.

Two world heavyweight champion boxers faced off in a Florida restaurant — over a bowl of pasta.

Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko, a current heavyweight champion, was eating at Mamma Mia's Italian restaurant in Hollywood, Fla., when former two-time champion Shannon Briggs approached him. The bizarre face-off was caught on video.

"Everywhere you go, I go, champ," Briggs yelled. "What you do, I do, champ."

To prove his point, Brigg's grabbed the Ukrainian boxer's plate and dug in to his meal.

"What you eat, I eat, champ," he said.

Klitschko remained cool, and even offered his spontaneous dinner guest a drink of water to go with his food. He poured a bottle of water into a glass. Then, he dumped it on Brigg's head.

That set the Brooklyn-born boxer off even further.

Briggs smacked the food off of Klitschko's table, sending plates flying across the restaurant. A furious Briggs knocked over the table before two other men grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground.