Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Of course not saying that means shes Leo's soulmate. She seems pretty cool and down to earth, one can tell from her interviews shes pretty chill. So I always hope for the best that things work out :) :) If not, well, both will move on for the better :yes:

Another lawsuit of Leo against french magazine, from the same owner of Oops,   :cain: now he's suing "Crazy" magazine.  LOL, just looking at the names of the magazines you see it's pure crap.  

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-sues-second-french-magazine-rihanna-lawsuit/

This man clearly have some issues with Leo... IDK why he wants to loose money after all?   :idk: because in this report is saying french law defend the privacy and image use much more than US law, that's why we don't see Leo suing US magazines and their bs stories.  And Leo will just take more money from this crazy looser guy.  

:brows:

REVEALED.... The Best Sex Scene of All Time

Los Angeles - Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman's steamy action in Black Swan has been voted the best sex scene of all time.

The Hollywood duo - who play ballerinas in the Darren Aronofsky-directed psychological thriller - engage in some memorably X-rated action in which they share a passionate kiss before tearing each other's clothes off.

The jaw-dropping scene in 'Black Swan' topped the list based on a poll of 2 124 British adults, conducted by VouchersCodePro.

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams's love scene in the 2004 romantic drama The Notebook came in second place, while Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger's scene in Brokeback Mountain came third.

Other iconic movies to feature in the list included Titanic, Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing.

Top 10 UK favourite sex scenes:

1) Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis - Black Swan
2) Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams - The Notebook
3) Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger - Brokeback Mountain
4) Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet - Titanic
5) Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson - 50 Shades of Grey
6) Richard Gere and Julia Roberts - Pretty Woman
7) Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - Twilight
8) Michael Douglas and Glenn Close - Fatal Attraction
9) James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal - Secretary
10) Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey - Dirty Dancing

Source: http://www.channel24.co.za/Movies/News/Black-Swan-is-the-movie-with-the-best-sex-scene-20150903

Leo will be 41 in exactly 2 months. Time is flying, seems like he was celebrating the big 40 not that long ago. :hehe:

And Yes, The Departed sex scene is my fav too. All his sex scenes where he is looking like a grown man is better than his Titanic one, to me. :hehe: And no I don't consider his look in Titanic as a grown man look. But the Titanic scene definately beats the Man and the Iron Mask bedroom scene, the hair extensions gave him too much of a girly look... especially because he was so young looking at the time. :hehe:

I'm still confused about Leo's so called Vegetarian status. I remember when he went to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, a couple times in the past few years, to go to a restaurant called "Fette Sau" which means "fat Pig" A place selling BBQ meats. And when he was in Europe two Summers ago wearing that black mask, he was eating a pizza but I can't remember if there were visible pepperoni on it lol. I don't recall Leo flat out saying he's Vegetarian, but I remember that video of those chefs who cooked for Leo and Blaine, who stated he was Vegetarian. Though that was in the late 90's. He couldve changed throughout the years or has a sort of on and off thing going on. I guess seeing him pictured with a hunk of meat in his mouth would settle things. :hehe: I wish I could supply a list of questions to interviewers to ask Leo. :hehe:

^Maybe he's just not a 'full time vegetarian'? :idk:

This was posted a couple of weeks ago at instagram:

post-91781-0-1446080881-73507_thumb.jpg
Best brunch ever at Bills! And this is Leonardo DiCaprio most favorite dish, New York Times said he got fat because of this! #kswallowdivo

Source

I can see there some bacon (and a sausage?) ... but of course he could eat this dish without meat, so it's again not really a proof :Angel:

And this:

Leonardo DiCaprio Chomps Down Steak In Front Of Vegan BFF Tobey Maguire

Of course no photos...

Found this. The guy deleted it meanwhile (obviously he came back to his mind).

Chris Keegan (@ChrisKeegan)
9/15/15, 10:01 PM
So me and Leo DiCaprio's GF are really good friends. Well right now he is at this party at the table next to me with a dif girl on his lap

I know we can't believe everything we read but any thoughts about this?