Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hello ladies who also comment here!hehe

It really suprises me the fact that Leo smoked some pot when he was younger,as he always said he never had contact with illicit drugs,I'm just saying that I read it many times in magazines and it was he who used to say this,well...but of course I wasnt there all the time with him and we know that in Hollywood everything is possible,unfortunately. For me he was addicted to cigarette smoking I%20dont%20know.gif .

have you seen his parents? lol I have a feeling that he doesn't even consider weed as a drug.. but yeah, his parents were hippies lol I'm pretty sure he smokes a lot of weed :laugh:

as for the other stuff.. I mean I'm pretty sure he partied/had a lot sex in his 20s like any other young adult lol but it gets over-exaggerated in the media because he's a celeb.

no but seriously.. out of all the "wild" celebs.. leo doesn't even come close to being the worst lol at least his partying never got in the way of his work. I don't think I've ever heard reports about him being unprofessional on set.. his professionalism is probably the main reason he managed to have such a long career. (considering how easy it is for teen stars to fade away..)

I'll try to find the link when I go home, I'm pretty sure I read it in print, so probably no youtube video , and apparently it was from when he was around 26 years old. I think it was with him and James lipton, but searching from my phone now I don't even see a record of him having been on 'inside the actor's studio' so I'm thinking that maybe the interview was a spoof.

yeah he's never been on 'inside the actor's studio'... I hope he goes on it this year but ugh knowing him, he'll probably decline the offer. He really hates interviews for some reason.

To 32 minutes Juliette Speack a few second on Leo :)

ooh thanks for this! so jealous of juliette lol she's good friends with leo and she dated brad pitt in the 90s.

thanks, princess, for the interview! :wave:

hmm to be honest, as geeg said,I also think Leo was smoking weed or something like that in teens for fun. I can't believe when he refuses things like that cuz he's the son of hippies and was a real party animal and we all know very well that wild parties aren't without drugs in today's world :laugh: and again,as geeg said, Leo may doesn't even consider weed as a drug! :p but ah well it's not that big deal,all teens do that and especially guys! :laugh:

and one more thing I'd like to mention is Leo-Mania,Leo's always been famous as a big party lover but Leo-Mania era was the time when everyone started talking about that. he was the idol of millions of teens around the world and I don't think it would be a good example for fans him to confess smoking weed on parties for fun and so on. Remember when he told the story about a fan girl in Paris airport ??? as he said it was the moment when he realised how strong influence he had on people and how serious attention he should put on his every step, so imho he knew it would be kinda extra him to confess smoking weed and maybe other things too ;) besides we know he kinda friends with P.Diddy and some other rappers and we all know what the rap world is like :p

have you seen his parents? lol I have a feeling that he doesn't even consider weed as a drug.. but yeah, his parents were hippies lol I'm pretty sure he smokes a lot of weed

Yeah, I'd agree. I don't know if weed is looked at the same in Brazil, Pami. But I know here a lot of people don't even really see it as a drug drug per se. And not to be stereotypical - but especially people that come from backgrounds like Leo's. :rofl:

Also I've watched a few Kevin C interviews where he says he, Tobey, and Leo would be smoking bongs and stuff when he and Tobey lived together when they were like....I'd guess 19-20ish?

It should be illegal though, all it gave me was an headache :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if he used bongs and/or weed, but ofcourse there's no way of knowing. But if you read his commnts on Heath Ledger and Zac Efrons quote on Leo's advise I do believe he's dead serious on not taking anything dangerous .

if that were true Leo is an sex addict, in this world no normal person would have sex with all this woman and without knocked up anyone or get a diseases!

that is impossible.

Well...at least people say he has no children...but as we know that Leo is too discrete,I wouldnt doubt if he hid a child in a secret hideout. :rofl: Kidding girls!

I dont believe it either.

with all the scandals and secrecy in hollywood, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if leo did have a love child. and there isn't a doubt in my mind that leo has some sort of STD, tbh.

as much as i want to believe him to be the fantastic, flaw-free, wonderful man that he is, he does have flaws and he probably has several skeletons in his closet that no one will ever know about. idk i just feel like leo isn't as great as we all think he is and that makes me really sad :(

but that doesn't take away from how talented of an actor he is, how devoted he is to his environmental causes, etc

STD? Definitely , maybe! Hiding a secret child? Hell no. Leo is not perfect, but there's no way he'd hide a child. He's not that kind of person. Plus, there's no reason for him to hide one. I know Imerlin wouldn't put with that shit. From what I've been told, she desperately wants him to have children. #justsaying

Now about that STD. I remember reading a blind item about a celeb hooking up with a female in Vegas and he gave her an STD and there was like a secret lawsuit going on and she's getting about 20M. I think the incident took place on (or around0 April 1st, 2012.

I think I read somewhere that Leo was in Vegas around this time. But I don't remember any twitter sightings of him being in Vegas around the 1st week of April. He was busy filming Django. I think I'm totally off track with this one. Feel free to correct me.

In reply to Katchitup:

Thanks for the pic of Erin and Leo!

Hi there Everyone. Hope you're all doing well! - quick drop in:

I love seeing these two together! Erin has a SICK body, and a beautiful face. Though I didn't like that photoshopped picture of her lately. They took away her freckles and skin tone - made her look old! She is much more beautiful natural. I sure hope Leo includes Erin in his annual summer vacation to Europe! Yachts, Venice, Ibiza. Lots of gorgeous pictures of Erin in her SWIM and Leo with shirt off? yay?! Bar isn't still "stalking" him is she? Someone mentioned on another board that she is trying hard.

Hope this post is ok - response button wasn't working well... rolling blackouts.

bar stalking leo? whaaaaat? i figured i'd post this response here seeing as it could spark a discussion that would clutter the other thread. i highly doubt she's "stalking" him, that's absurd :/

but i do agree on hoping that leo includes erin in his summer vacation. there's no doubt in my mind that he would, unless she was busy with VS or doing other campaigns.

also that django movie poster of calvin is amazing, really well done :') i hope we get to see the official character posters for the film soon!

In reply to Katchitup:

Thanks for the pic of Erin and Leo!

Hi there Everyone. Hope you're all doing well! - quick drop in:

I love seeing these two together! Erin has a SICK body, and a beautiful face. Though I didn't like that photoshopped picture of her lately. They took away her freckles and skin tone - made her look old! She is much more beautiful natural. I sure hope Leo includes Erin in his annual summer vacation to Europe! Yachts, Venice, Ibiza. Lots of gorgeous pictures of Erin in her SWIM and Leo with shirt off? yay?! Bar isn't still "stalking" him is she? Someone mentioned on another board that she is trying hard.

Hope this post is ok - response button wasn't working well... rolling blackouts.

bar stalking leo? whaaaaat? i figured i'd post this response here seeing as it could spark a discussion that would clutter the other thread. i highly doubt she's "stalking" him, that's absurd :/

+1 :blink:

JustJared? :rofl:

And another question, Ox you said Leo got Django from Gisele, now he has given him to Bar?

At least that's what seems from Amandines generous translation :hug:

During more than four years, the top-model formed with the American actor one of the most glamorous couples of the planet. They broke last year. Bar kept the small dog offered by his ex-lover

Or has/had Leo more dogs?

I remember I read one of Gisele's interview,when she's just got married and she mentioned she still friends with Leo and he even has her two dogs. well Gi gave Django to him before the break-up,in short Django was Leo's :p I doubt she meant two other dogs,Willy and the white one (don't know the name) here's the pic of her with her dogs back in 2007, January 26

post-42076-0-1446080933-64295_thumb.jpg

OK from the left to right:

unnamed dog - the white one,tiny Vida and Willy

to be honest I've not seen her with those big dogs for so long and was thinking she gave them to him and doubted Leo-Bar was hanging out with them, but I checked now and the dogs are different, so...... no idea! :idk::laugh:

AWWW wait leo gave django to bar?? I am confused :blink: I hope not, because I love leo with little django :p

And yeah, I remember, that gisele got some of his dogs. Those ones you posted above sick, the two bigger dogs, those were leos. ONe was lucky dog, and I don't know the other name :)

post-42953-0-1446080934-4437_thumb.jpg

Also that django fan made poster looks sooo cool!

I'm not sure too...

If she was ever papped with Django I'm sure I would have recognized.

Does anyone else remember some pics of Leo and Lukas with Django? Those are the most recent that come to my mind, but I'm not sure if those were before or after the breakup.

Maybe Amandine could clear this up? :)