Bellazon

American Horror Story

Prettyphile

American Horror Story Has Been Lying To Us This Entire Time

Someone over at FX really hates us. Or at least they like to watch us suffer. We think that someone is Ryan Murphy.

On Tuesday (August 9), FX president John Landgraf revealed that Murphy and the evil masterminds behind American Horror Story straight-up lied to us. Apparently, someone at FX thought it would be funny to keep us guessing this season, which would explain why Season 6 news has been so cagey. In doing so, FX released fake teasers for “hypothetical seasons” of AHS, focusing on “different genres and different places.” So those six creepy trailers that were previously released? Yeah, they were misdirects — all except for one, which hints at this season’s real theme.
“We just thought that would be a nice change after five years of doing things one way,” Landgraf said at the Television Critics Association panel, EW reports. This is all in an effort to #KeepTheSecrets until the Season 6 premiere on September 14.

OK. That’s a totally fine strategy. But creating fake trailers to trick fans? That’s some next-level trolling. That being said, they were wildly all over the place, so we should have noticed something suspect was going on.

As far as we know, the official Season 6 poster — you know, the one with the spiders — isn’t one of Murphy’s misdirects. Not to mention, Murphy has previously stated that “elements of children” will somehow be involved in the sixth season.

“If you look at horror tropes, the innocence of children, that sort of wide-eyed entryway into some world is always very dramatic and satisfying,” he said back in March.

Hmmm. So this trailer is starting to look very legit. (Of course we can’t entirely rule out this one either.)

On 8/7/2016 at 10:49 PM, Stormbringer said:

*Making Pretty hate me*

I don't quite like Rammstein...

This is ironically ...SACRILEGE!!! :beating::ninjaknives::rock:

And you totally set yourself up for this by posting "hate me" and Rammstein in the same post :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Doom is so DREAMY & HOT!!!!! :wub::drool:

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

This is ironically ...SACRILEGE!!! :beating::ninjaknives::rock:

And you totally set yourself up for this by posting "hate me" and Rammstein in the same post :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Doom is so DREAMY & HOT!!!!! :wub::drool:

I should have known this would happen :rofl::rofl: 

But the video is blocked in my country :tf:

ahs6_forew1marked.jpg

We gave you an eye-popping teaser yesterday (see it again above) and now we have another exclusive for American Horror Story fans: EW is debuting the latest piece of art from season 6 featuring a really nasty looking horned creature. 

AHS has dealt with similar monsters before — remember the Minotaur from Coven

Is this a nod to that season? Or is this fella season 6’s big monster? Every season of AHS has some kind of big bad, from Rubberman to Bloodyface to Twisty to the Addiction Demon. Maybe this poster is a reveal of the latest addition to the AHS monster library? 

Or maybe Ryan Murphy just liked the way the horns look like a question mark? Anything is possible! 

Ryan Murphy Teases 'American Crime Story' Season 2, More 'American Horror Story' and Retooled 'Scream Queens'

Shifting to American Horror Story, you've been keeping this season under wraps. Despite your Sept. 14 premiere date, no one knows anything about this season, including the subtitle. Why?

John Landgraf [of FX] and Dana Walden [of Fox TV Group] and I were talking, and the show is in its sixth season, and we've always done everything by the book. Come January or February I announce what the theme is, and then we announce the cast. We wanted to [create a] different experience for the fans this year. But that doesn't mean we'll do that for season seven or even season eight.

Seven and eight? How long do you foresee the series going, and when do you plan to have the seasons really start to come together?

You'll see it this season, and then you'll really see it after this season. We lay a lot of pipe, and you'll see it explode in seasons seven and eight. They haven't officially been picked up yet by John Landgraf — he and I always talk at the end of the year and decide how many we want to do. But John has always said, and I have always agreed, that this is a show that could be like The Twilight Zone and run for multiple, multiple seasons and have its own inner mythology. So that's how we're approaching it. I'll keep doing it for as long as we have the ideas and the momentum. I really love doing it.

Do you have a road map for where it goes?

Oh yeah, absolutely. And the seasons are connected, for sure.

“American Horror Story” just dropped FOUR new teasers — but only one is real!!!

Fans of American Horror Story have been patiently waiting for hints at what the new season will bring. As always, the entire season is shrouded in mystery. Luckily, the creators just dropped four new teasers for the mysterious season 6 — but with a twist. Only one of the teasers is real. All of this is a way to keep the horror anthology interesting and fresh to legions of devoted fans.

The four teasers below join the 15 already circulating the internet. No one knows which ones are real and which are just red herrings, throwing people off the scent. As always, fan theories and speculation about the upcoming season have gotten everyone excited. What will the creators come up with next?!

Teaser 16

Teaser 17

Teaser 18

Teaser 19

How the Theme For American Horror Story Season 6 May Have Just Leaked

90024d494fe330de_tumblr_obsvmlC5Lv1rr9hn

On Monday, popular movie and TV review site Rotten Tomatoes may have made a tiny yet huge mistake. Of course the site has American Horror Story among its endless list of TV titles, but if you checked out the page for the show's sixth season, you'd have noticed something glaring: the sixth installment had been listed as American Horror Story: The Mist. The site has already changed it to be a more generic title. The updated version now says "Season 6" instead of "The Mist." But, well, here's how it looked early Monday afternoon.

So, should we set our sights on The Mist? Maybe. After all, there is a teaser by that name, and the latest addition to this season's official posters features the same hazy imagery and terrifying creature. Let's be real, though: it's worth noting that Rotten Tomatoes isn't the most reliable source. There's no information to source us back to creator Ryan Murphy or FX. And of course, we'd had more complex hopes for a theme: we thought perhaps the new season could take us to a haunted movie set, into a dark, scary forest, close to the devil or the Antichrist, or even inside a sinister cult. And, to be fair, these are all still possibilities. After all, Ryan Murphy has a tendency to tell a whole handful of stories and side stories within one season. But, well, is The Mist at the center of all of it? We're just days away from finding out.

• 2 weeks later...

Jacob Artist Joins ‘American Horror Story’ — ‘Glee’ Star Shares Peek At Script

Ryan Murphy keeping it in the family! Jacob Artist, who we all fell in love with as Jake Puckerman on ‘Glee’ for the final two seasons, has officially joined season six of ‘American Horror Story,’ which still remains themeless.

Jacob Artist, 23, better have a strong stomach! The actor revealed on Instagram on Sept. 12 that he was the latest star to join the mysterious next season of American Horror Story. In his photo, he obviously covered up the theme name, but wrote in the caption, “Day 1.” We don’t know anything about the role he’s playing — since we don’t really know anything about this season, either!

Of course, this is just the latest of many mysteries we’re facing this season — we have been seeing promo videos for weeks, but FX revealed that only one is real, while the rest are misleading. One actually hinted that all past themes will be connected and come together somehow this season — so that means yes, we could see things from Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show and Hotel.

We also do know that some of our favorite stars are returning for season six, and some new faces. Lady Gaga, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, and Kathy Bates will be back, with American Crime Story‘s Cuba Gooding Jr. also joining the cast. Granted, we have no idea how long any of these casts will last, but we already cannot wait. American Horror Story premieres on FX on Sept. 14 at 10PM

hollywoodlife.com

Takqz27z.jpg