Bellazon

Heath Ledger
Thumbnail

Lolita

OMG! i know! i can't believe it! and i heard through a text message! i thought it was BS!!! OMG!!! its sooooo sad!

i don't even wanna turn on the TV because i know its gonna all over the news!

man... watching his movies are never gonna be the same!!!

the whole world is focused on him and gemma...

we hear from sources at Sundance that Michelle Williams is currently on a flight home from Sweden where she might have been filming Mammoth. No word on if she knows about this sad news yet./this is quote

"A New York Police Department spokesman confirmed the actor was been found dead at actress Mary-Kate Olsen's SoHo, Manhattan residence, where he had been staying on a temporary basis.

Last night, sources told Mail Online that Ledger had been battling substance abuse problems - including an addiction to h***in - for some time.

"He had a stint in rehab late last year when he was treated for heroin," a source told The Daily Mail, adding that Ledger was increasingly introverted at the time of his death.

Officers have blocked anyone from entering the apartment and said a full autopsy will be carried out on Ledger's body on Wednesday.

Ledger, who was nominated for an Oscar for his performance in Brokeback Mountain, has a two-year-old daughter Matilda with his ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams.

Last night an insider disclosed that the Brokeback Mountain star had been battling substance abuse problems for some time.

Perth-born Ledger took his break-up with Williams last September very badly, according to the source.

"Heath was shattered by his split from Michelle," the source told Mail Online, adding: "He became a recluse. He barely slept he was dealing with terrible mood swings."

Ledger spent the past several months mourning the loss of his relationship with actress Michelle Williams and friends say he had become an introvert, who was headed in a downward spiral.

"Heath totally wanted to be on his own these past few months since he and Michelle split in September," says a source. "She was very much in love with him, but the fact he continued to dabble in d***s kept their relationship from being one she could rely on.

"He adored his daughter Matilda, and when Michelle called it quits, he missed Matilda so much that he was thrown into a deep dark depression.

"Heath was living in New York to be close to his daughter.

"His close friend and Brokeback co-star, Jake Gyllenhaal has been worried about him for months. And he knew Heath was sinking further into a depression. Jake is Matilda's godfather, and he and Health had become really close since they did the film Brokeback together.

"Jake wanted Heath to get help, but he refused.

"Michelle will be devastated by the news, because she always hoped he would get help and they could manage to work out their relationship for the sake of their daughter.

"Now poor little Matty is left without a father, and Heath has died a senseless death.

"He had so much to live for and he was so talented. He was working on a new film, and he had everything in life to live for. Now, tragically, he has thrown it all away at just 28."

Ledger's former fiancée Michele Williams failed to talk sense into her now deceased former partner.

"She cared for him deeply but his life was unmanagable," said the source. "As much as she wanted to stay married, he was a different person these past couple of years.

"The tragic reality was that he lost his grip on life."

Heath Ledger

:shock: Just 28 years old....

I just read about this :(

I can’t believe it, it`s really tragic and very sad :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

a7zw8.jpg

:heart: I just loved him in this movie....

post-5603-1201045865_thumb.jpg post-5603-1201045877_thumb.jpg post-5603-1201045889_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1201045917_thumb.jpg post-5603-1201045925_thumb.jpg

His ex fiancée Michelle Williams and their daughter, Mathilda, I am so sorry for his baby girl...

01kissyl1.jpg