Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

i don't like alessandra that much but she's got a great body and i think she's good at what she does for VS so i don't really find her annoying... But i totally agree on what you said about valentina :whistle: i love sasha though :shifty:

Ahehehe now i like that thread :evil:

Models : Gisele, she gets the most attention from any other top/supermodel atm!!! And she's soo ugly! She's even on a cover of a f*ckin fashion Book! Ugh! :yuckky: What a Shame!

And Heidi she's just everywhere too and she's annoying , i don't think she's a good person deep down inside anyways..

Gemma Ward! :alien: I hate her with passion! Ewwww

Euginia Volodina , Actually i don't 'hate' her as much as i used to , but i still think she's ugly as hell! She always reminded me of Marylin Manson , like no joke!!

There's like a whole list i dunno why i can't think of them right now!

And Celebs i don't even know....I'm sick of them all..But yea Jessicca & Ashley Simpson!! ARGG!! Esp Ashley i hate her i couldn't care less if she got 73375843 more surgerys wtf!she's just an idiot anyways.

And Brittany too , now cuz she's pregnant , she looks like a fat cow !! I know she's pregnant but she totally doesn't take care of herself anymore! Ugh and then they write that she's lookin beautiful when she's pregnant or something like that..Bullshit!! Are these morons being sarcastic??

Oh & Paris Hilton!! I don't even want to get started here i know most ppl feel the same way i do! Ugly stupid bitch!

Eva longoria is kinda annoying me too she's like in every show about starts like "Extra" and "Access Hollywood" like every single 1 ! I couldn't care less about her...

:x :x :x

GEMMA WARD

00010m9re.th.jpg00470m0ky.th.jpg

Hana

00100m4kq.th.jpg

Lily Cole

00420m1ql.th.jpg

Kate Moss

1000690346ae.th.jpg

Gisele

1001097533ls.th.jpg

Exacly the same lmao!!

Hana's not 2 bad w/e about her ... & i forgot to mention Kate she's again in like every ad and going to be in every single 1 !! Pisses me off...She's an old drug bag what the hell.