Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Instagram

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/10809622_1374740029486457_1207013432_n.jpg

@annakoteles "best night ever we just ran into this two amazing people in the @bulika_bob ✌"

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

It's not her best editorial, but I've seen worse from her. I'm not digging the hair in some of those pictures, but I like most of the pictures. With the preview pictures we saw I thought it would turn out bad, but it didn't and I personally like it. Nothing wrong with her body either, at least not in my opinion.

@mambogoddess via instagram

post-66949-0-1446056677-18154_thumb.jpg

^ Yeah, I agree with Michellexo. I think she can do better, but still, its not that bad either... post-88318-0-1446056677-31932_thumb.gif

Thank you for L'Officiel Paris editorial. She is so beautiful and she did so many amazing work recently :wub:

Impatient to see what's coming next !

+1

Thank you sugarsugarx!

You're welcome!post-88318-0-1446056677-35278_thumb.gif

Instagram

@annakoteles "best night ever we just ran into this two amazing people in the @bulika_bob ✌"

She looks so cute in this pic! :wub:

Why everybody attacks Appleauto ??

Can people not express their own opinion, if it doesn´t consides with yours ?

You are posting about appleauto tons of senseless pictures, gifs and videos- garbage in Barbara´s thread.

I´m unanimous 100% with appleauto, that photoshoot for L´Officiel is absolutely VULGAR.

Photos look like profile´s photos in catalog with prostitutes ( this is NOT Barbara´s guilt, but makeup artist´s and stylists ).

I also don´t like the photoshoot for Vogue Portugal.

She looks older in it, makeup artist exaggerates the wrinkles around her beautiful eyes and stylist gave her stupid XXXXL glasses & earrings  and dressed her in shapeless garment and  feathery croco-leopard rubbish.

It doesn´t matter for me, if it´s V.O.G.U.E. or just a free supplement for daily newspaper ( le figaro ).

For me is only important if model look in the photoshoot good & harmonic, or not.

And this is my opinion.

So, let´s stop to scoff at appleauto and spend the half of BP thread´s traffic, discussing her opinion & littering with inappropriate stuff here and let´s thank her for all her energies.

I follow this thread since summer 2012 and I know who has done a lot for this thread.

Alright there seems to be a big issue in this thread and I'm not sure how to handle it anymore. Appleauto may annoy the majority of you, but to my knowledge she hasn't crossed any lines with model bashing, if I'm wrong please feel free to PM me with your proof. Appleauto is simply giving an opinion that differs from the collective majority and most of you don't seem to like it... that's life folks. This isn't a Barbara Palvin fan site, this is a forum were people are going to have a difference of opinion. If you do not like what Appleauto is saying you are free to use our Ignore feature.

Appleauto for the sake of your fellow BZer's perhaps you can word your opinions more carefully, or be more cautious as to the feelings of others? :idk:

Also can you please make more of an effort to post images rather then links?

post-1004-0-1446056677-54946_thumb.jpg

Why everybody attacks Appleauto ??

Can people not express their own opinion, if it doesn´t consides with yours ?

I think there's a lot of frustration with the collective who frequent this thread. For awhile people have been annoyed that AA can't be bothered to post pictures but instead posts link after link and that she continually writes a small novel to express her love, or dislike of Barbara or her work, and she seems to rant about the same subjects all the time. There's only so long the people who've expressed how unhappy they are and still get ignored by her will deal with it.

When I called Appleauto Senpai I'm not sure she knew what it meant;

Meaning: Someone who will never notice you.
Wow! I hope senpai notices me this year!

^ Which is exactly whats she tends to do in this thread. It wasn't meant as a diss towards her on my part and I'm sorry if she took it that way. I'm guilty as much as the next for allowing her actions to annoy me, and I have to be the bigger of the person on this situation... either we ignore what's pissing us off and hope for the best, or we wait for a line to be crossed.

Sorry Apple :( :unsure:

^ Well said by both of you.

And thank god you posted that ignore preferences, I am not sure how many people knew about it but it would literally solve half the peoples issues in this thread that they have.

Now we can all just move on and focus on her work and not each other.

First at all, thanks for posting the editorial, sugarsugarx. Flower%20for%20you.gif

I have to agree with the comments that express it's not the dreamy editorial we expected. Personally, I don't like it. But on the other hand, the fact she got a large editorial in such important magazine is something great, in my opinion.

appleuto said this:

"Plus BP in that bunny suit...WTF...She looks like a stuffed Thanksgiving Turkey.....she needs to hone and tone her body ASAP...badly...all that beer bloat  :yuckky:  :neo2: "

im sorry Prettyphile but Appleuto needs to watch out her hands/mouth cause she is indeed insulting/bashing Barbara and thats not cool plus u always tell her about posting pics but she dont give a f%6ck what u or anybody says so she really need some warning.

appleuto said this:

"Plus BP in that bunny suit...WTF...She looks like a stuffed Thanksgiving Turkey.....she needs to hone and tone her body ASAP...badly...all that beer bloat :yuckky: :neo2: "

im sorry Prettyphile but Appleuto needs to watch out her hands/mouth cause she is indeed insulting/bashing Barbara and thats not cool plus u always tell her about posting pics but she dont give a f%6ck what u or anybody says so she really need some warning.

I agree.

I think Prettyphile clearly wrote it down what to do if you have any problems with apple or anyone else. Ignore pref is a good thing, use it people! And though everyone can have an opinion, I think it's not wise to tell it here (I'm telling this like someone who's lurking and posting for quite long here), because either way, it will just cause problems. So just let Barbara to 'speak' for herself. In case somebody couldn't see it, these are some of her recent works:

923471366676739.jpg

Telva magazine cover in better quality.

be6dda365510335.jpg

(Sorry if repost)

Barbara Palvin (by Terry Richardson) for Harper's Bazaar US, December Issue, 2014

5f4e45365298622.jpg 0e1e41365298637.jpg e0a65c365298653.jpg a8e869365298666.jpg 288167365298678.jpg ceb1ae365298696.jpg 05a062365298731.jpg 992070365298779.jpg

^ Bigger and better quality via his behance.net site

0b5486365110509.jpg a5e9ba365110518.jpg a7e5f2365110523.jpg fa602b365110531.jpg c4cb20365110544.jpg

Prettyphile, I agree with MarVS. Some of Appleauto's comments are a bit offensive. It's true that this isn't a Barbara Palvin Fan Site but most people in this thread are Barbara fans, right? I think it's only normal that we get annoyed. It's the reaction most of us have when when comments/rants are offensive and/or repetitive. 

Anyway, sorry Appleauto if I ever upset you.