Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I cannot believe that she is munching on a packet of chips, the very same week as VSFS castings ...terrible eating and lifestyle choices...it's all just junk food... :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

hahahah im sorry but this part is hella funny

miskovitsmarci: " #cruisin"

attachicon.gif10533409_1500929103496960_1029460779_n.jpg

I cannot believe that she is munching on a packet of chips, the very same week as VSFS castings ...terrible eating and lifestyle choices...it's all just junk food... :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

DARE A MODEL EAT FOOD DURING A CASTING PERIOD OH MY GOSH. 

Calm your tits, stretch marks ARE NORMAL ON GIRLS. And you shouldn't make anyone feel bad about them, regardless if we are talking about Barbara or not. So what if Barbi has stretch marks? Everyone can get them at any given point of their life, and it just sucks that you are freaking out about it

Your ID is stupid.... and so are you! Just leave the poor girl alone. You dont even know if she's perfectly fine doing a couple of cameo roles so that she can pay the bills.

Lol, appleauto...but how can you tell others to calm down when you were the one freaking out first and started shit again over a bag of chips? Oh wait, no, you were speaking to yourself in that last post of yours, weren't you?!  :cain:

By the way, those are clearly NOT stretch marks. I've seen the stretch marks from my mother and aunts, and theirs looked different than what Barbara has there.  :huh:

Can we.. umm, change the subject maybe? Okay, so I tried to draw and recreate this picture of Barbara a while ago. I don't usually tend to show my drawings since I'm still trying to make them better but I do like to draw and mostly recreate pictures of models. 

tumblr_ne9sc2m3Si1tzjvh5o1_500.png

Wow that's beautiful