Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Amazing adds everyone thank you, with special mention to Michelle of course :hehe:

^ You are very much welcome! :hug:

@soozieheo
barbara palvin wearing my dress the line launches next month!!
post-86919-0-1446056294-07854_thumb.jpg
twitter

She is a designer for REVOLVEclothing. So I'm guessing Barbara worked with them while she was in LA.

Oh sure, when she does it everyone finds it cute and funny, when I do it people ask me to leave the restaurant.

No Advertising
Please do not post information promoting yourself, your band/group, boards, blogs, websites and etc. All advertising posts & threads, including those promoting for-profit sites, external sites & etc., will be deleted. You may post certain information under the "Your Website" field in your profile page. In addition, soliciting for membership onto other sites/forums, such as The Fashion Spot, is not allowed.

Ignoring/Disobeying BZ Staff
If a mod or admin requests that you do (or do not do) something, please follow their request. For example, if a mod edits your signature, please do not remove their text and place the same image back in. This goes for general posts as well.

Do not remove this. Last warning before possible mod watch.

Edited by Prettyphile

Barbara will be working with Elle Brazil today.

post-15482-0-1446056300-88144_thumb.jpg

Elle Brazil....Finally something good :dance:  :dance: ...Plus she baggd the cover...."The girl will also be on the cover of ELLE coming soon. Wait!"

ellebrasil 5 hours ago

Num clima super relax, a top @realbarbarapalvin , que está no Brasil a convite da @rosacha , conversa com a repórter @camilaneves O que ela contou você confere em instantes no www.elle.com.br A moça também estará na capa da ELLE em breve. Aguardem!

Google Translate....

A super relaxing atmosphere, the top @ realbarbarapalvin, who is in Brazil at the invitation of @ rosacha, talks to reporter @ camilaneves What did she tell you check in at the moment www.elle.com.br The girl will also be on the cover of ELLE coming soon. Wait!

Plus Vogue Brasil was also heavily promoting her( rather than the other Rosa Cha models) this whole week on their Instagram page ..they were  also inviting BP fans to send questions for her to answer( they will then select the best 10)...maybe they are planning a photoshoot as well....fingers crossed....plus Guga Savi tagged the same pic with John John.....John John Denim is a jeans brand...maybe she wore them for the shoot.

gustavosavi 11 hours ago

Queen B #barbellos #barbellas @realbarbarapalvin bolsa John John claro pq aqui nao se perde tempo

http://instagram.com/p/rCbbDMgQq3/?modal=true

Barbara looks INCREDIBLY beautiful here....LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair here....she looks so womanly and gorgeous...the style suits her perfectly...I wish she wore it like this all the time LOL....plus the length sure looks  shorter and the colour is different and really nice..more brownish than blondish ...I hope her hair was done like this for the Elle Brazil photoshoot.....

.post-15482-0-1446056300-88961_thumb.jpg

instagram

And....the hair looks HORRIBLE.....AGAIN....it looks like dead,damp straw....that colour is doing her face asbosultely ZERO favors and those dark roots...ugh two toned hair  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

Rosa Chá opening Via voguebrasil and ellebrasil

post-15482-0-1446056300-91197_thumb.jpg

The way she is sitting with one leg up while the other woman from ELLE Brasil is conducting an interview...so very unprofessional....sit properly and learn some manners... :beating:   

I'm so sorry it was a repost i didn't see it :(

Anyways thank you Michelle!! 

^ No worries, it is alright. It happens to all of us sometimes.  :) And you're welcome!  :hug:

Some Rosa Chá. Not the best quality, but some are new to me.

post-15482-0-1446056302-16557_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056302-51243_thumb.jpg   post-15482-0-1446056302-54579_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't wear a single item from Rosa Cha even if they gave them away for free....and of course they covered her stomach area again...

Amazing adds everyone thank you, with special mention to Michelle of course :hehe:

^ You are very much welcome! :hug:

@soozieheo
barbara palvin wearing my dress the line launches next month!!
post-15482-0-1446056302-64998_thumb.jpg
twitter

She is a designer for REVOLVEclothing. So I'm guessing Barbara worked with them while she was in LA.

Revolve Clothing....I am glad....Makeup Artist / Hair Stylist Noseph Trinh and photograher Shintani tagged in her pic work a lot with Revolve Clothing...so that is the "noseph -secret projects w/ talented folk " project...Great .....

Attending the Rosa Chá opening.

post-15482-0-1446056302-66976_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056302-6907_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056302-7209_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056302-75435_thumb.jpg  

Again THE HAIR. :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  Plus I hope they gave her really high heels cos Erin, Frida and Taylor  are really really tall in real life  and would totally tower over Barbara in barefeet....

Plus WTF was Erin & Co  thinking :idk:  :idk: voluntarily leaving VS with an Official Angel contract  to work with Rosa Cha....Now poor girl is forced to  play second fiddle to Barbara cos there is no doubt that Rosa Cha prefers( and thus will promotoe) BP over Erin although Erin is the bigger/better model !!!!

Barbara Palvin @BarbaraArmy  ·  8h
#NEWS Barbara and Kristof are back together. Barbara et Kristof sont de nouveau ensemble.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraArmy
Barbara and Kristof on the cover of Kiskegyed Magazine.
/ Barbara et Kristof en couverture de Kiskegyed.

https://twitter.com/BarbaraArmy/status/494202816102420480/photo/1

@BarbaraArmy on Twitter is claiming that Barbara and her EX-Hungarian boyfriend Kristof Somfai are back together... I really really hope this is not true ..during an interview with Glamour Italia she openly called  him a cheater.

Refer to post #5229 by Loz ......"Her ex-boyfriend Kristof cheated her with another girl because she has become too famous and he thought of having to share her with the whole world."

Plus even worse is that Kristof cheated on Barbara with one of her best friend's(Lotti Kovari) younger sisters...this sister Lili Polett Kővári..a  Barbara wannabe has an Instagram account and she was posting selfies trying to pose like Barbara...she and her sister are both studying in England...she looks a little like Barbara....

kristofsomfai 9 months ago
When we were young! ❤

http://instagram.com/p/gOGq72rpEv/?modal=true

Lili Polett Kővári

http://instagram.com/bambesz

This guy does look like Kristof and that pic was posted on the 21st of July.

http://instagram.com/p/quRWvyhE3A/?modal=true

Plus their latest Instagram pics posted on the same day(today)  sounds strangely synchronized....

kristofsomfai 10 hours ago......People are freaking out that BP refers to Barbara Palvin but I think he meant Budapest, Hungary.
BP!

bambesz 2 hours ago · Budapest, Hungary

✨ ~Inimitable BP~ ✨

Appleauto, I think we know now everything you think about Barbara, her work, her hair, her style, etc. I am, personnally tired of seeing you criticizing her all and all over again by saying always the same s^it. Please stop.  :surrender:

Read my post properly....I am thrilled that she is working with Elle Brazil ( incl THE COVER), Vogue Brasil and Revolve Clothing....Plus I also said that she looked BEYOND GORGEOUS while meeting fans outside her hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil......

We are all entitled to have an opinion and we can agree to disagree....after all it is "different strokes for different folks"......you may LOVE everything she does but I am not going to worship her every single time ...if  I hate her hair/clothes/work  etc I am allowed to say so....