Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

she is soo cute with her new look she is like a cute barbie , hope this look will stay on her 

bah!

IMO her hair is just simply horrible. I don't know if anybody made it to look like this, I mean that if it was a concept  (coz it looks quite the same in the campaign) or no and she just washed it and that's it. Not to mention its color...The Barbara Palvin hair-style. :yuckky:  It's just awful, either way... She used to have so beautiful hair.  :cry2:

she is soo cute with her new look she is like a cute barbie , hope this look will stay on her 

bah!

IMO her hair is just simply horrible. I don't know if anybody made it to look like this, I mean that if it was a concept  (coz it looks quite the same in the campaign) or no and she just washed it and that's it. Not to mention its color...The Barbara Palvin hair-style. :yuckky:  It's just awful, either way... She used to have so beautiful hair.  :cry2:

i really dont think her hair is horrible i think its so cute. everybody has their style and it can always change, for me i think her new hair is good but not better than the old one when she was 18. you are right about her old hair tho

Barbara looks INCREDIBLY beautiful here....LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair here....she looks so womanly and gorgeous...the style suits her perfectly...I wish she wore it like this all the time LOL....plus the length sure looks  shorter and the colour is different and really nice..more brownish than blondish ...I hope her hair was done like this for the Elle Brazil photoshoot.....

this time I agree

Are they secretly rockstars?  :| (Brazil is crazy. Frida is soo cute.)

http://instagram.com/p/rDtqLBBOKT/?modal=true

"In my mind my dreams are real

Now you're concerned about the way I feel

You're not down with who I am

Look at you now

You're all in my hands tonight"

:laugh:

I like her hair. It looks a lot like mine does when I've been over processed and colored too much. I tend to let my hair dry naturally and without products in it. Hair needs a bit of a rest, even though it does grow back. I color my hair and there's times where it looks like straw between color sessions. And yes, sometimes you go lighter to blend it all together until it does get long enough again to trim or cut  the damaged hair away.

My point (and I do have one,) is that perhaps she's merely giving her hair a rest.  I tend to do that a lot when between colorings.

And I'm babbling because once again, insomnia is visiting. (   :voodoo: to insomnia!)