Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More Leo and Kelly pix from Missoula

Here is a photo taken of a bearded Leo checking out one of Missoula’s awesome free pianos near Worden’s Market downtown, courtesy of Exie France

post-52324-0-1446088156-94378_thumb.jpg

The Blaze listener Chase Murray snapped this photo and was brave enough to approach and shake Leo’s hand.

post-52324-0-1446088156-95453_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ox! I'm wondering too if they are going to film after the fourth or not? Because tomorrow is July 1st which means back to filming in at the very most a week or two! :chicken:

This company just posted this tweet on their Twitter page, so I guess they might be providing these items for the Argentina set :idk: 

Water Ways ‏@WaterWaysIrrig · 1h1 hour ago
On the set of "The Revenant", starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Water-Ways
is providing all Pumps, Pipes and Tanks!

Also sad about that Jackson guy. He was quite the attractive man, and seemed to be living quite the life! 

More Leo and Kelly pix from Missoula

Another taken from Facebook :hehe: Funny caption from the guy who posted it :p

I personally didn't take the pic.... I'm not aloud to be within 500 ft of him..... Long story short, L.D and I were at the Playboy mansion about 7 yrs ago, I ended up hooking up with his girlfriend... He got pissed. My bad, I thought it was that type of party.... Then I started a rumor saying when he filmed Titanic, he actually thought he was on the REAL Titanic. Anyways, I sent him a Christmas card a few yrs back, ya know to say I'm sorry. Must have gotten lost in the mail  :)

post-42953-0-1446088157-83578_thumb.jpg 

Damn, a lot of trailers coming, Snowden, Jobs... I want The Revenant trailer.    :girlbanghead:

I saw Snowden has a Christmas release date just like the Revenant too, so trailer could be coming soon :chicken: Or maybe they'll hold off until the last bit of shooting is done..

Damn, a lot of trailers coming, Snowden, Jobs... I want The Revenant trailer.    :girlbanghead:

I saw Snowden has a Christmas release date just like the Revenant too, so trailer could be coming soon :chicken: Or maybe they'll hold off until the last bit of shooting is done..

Yeah, I guess is that. Can't wait.   :dance:

But if I'am not mistaken, someone posted something here on the thread saying that Revenant will be in theaters at December 15. 

Yeah, I guess is that. Can't wait.   :dance:

But if I'am not mistaken, someone posted something here on the thread saying that Revenant will be in theaters at December 15. 

I posted that, but IDK if it was correct...because it wasn't a legitimate movie website they usually just quote from other sources, so I have to wonder if it was a typo? Because it was the only source to say December 15 :/

New/old Leo pic with Dave and Emily. Thinking it was from the Hawaii trip back with the group and Erin?

•  
  • Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.45.09 PM.png 

Also thefatjewish (one of the most popular instagram accounts) posted a montage of Leo with the squirtgun and some unflattering beach pics. It was kind of funny, but I can see how it would be embarrassing for leo :p

Not sure if accurate, but the Spanish tweets below claim that Leo is now in Ushuaia , Argentina , area where we've recently seen pix of taken by Revenant cinematographer

ABG !!! ‏@Julietissssssss · Jul 3

View translation

Cuando te confirman que Leonardo DiCaprio esta en ushuaia @LeoDiCaprio

When you confirm that Leonardo DiCaprio is in ushuaia @LeoDiCaprio

Berchu Kuipers ‏@berchukuipers · 15h15 hours ago

Un bajon haber perdido, DI CAPRIO ESTAN EN USHUAIA PARA GRABAR UNA PELICULA POR LA NIEVE

A slump having lost, but LEONARDO DI CAPRIO is in USHUAIA to record a film by snow

Audrey Hepburn ‏@_el4sticheart · 14h14 hours ago

View translation

LEO DICAPRIO ESTÁ EN USHUAIA TENGO QUE ENCONTRARLO AKSBSOSBSLSJ

LEO DICAPRIO IS IN USHUAIA GOTTA FIND IT AKSBSOSBSLSJ

Comic Con July 9-12th / Revenant trailer ??

I remembered that they showed the Django Unchained trailer there back in 2012 , so I was wondering if they might show the Revenant

trailer

Sure would be great if they did :)

Kat

Tks for older pix of Leo with Dave & Emily in Hawaii :)