Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for all the updates and photos everyone and Leo is looking hotter than ever.  :wub2: I really missed seeing him in pics because in Alberta it was like he was in a lost land where no one owned camera phones or something.

Ah it's been awhile since I've seen Leo puff that e cig. :) I feel that if the party was a little more private we would have seen Leo dancing the same way (or attempting) as Tyga and Justin (that's a common style of dancing to rap songs these days, though it looks silly to me) lol. I think back at his 39th birthday when he was waving his hands in the air while dancing and he looked pretty funny haha. Then a few other times I've seen him dance rather odd haha.

Ah it's been awhile since I've seen Leo puff that e cig. :) I feel that if the party was a little more private we would have seen Leo dancing the same way (or attempting) as Tyga and Justin (that's a common style of dancing to rap songs these days, though it looks silly to me) lol. I think back at his 39th birthday when he was waving his hands in the air while dancing and he looked pretty funny haha. Then a few other times I've seen him dance rather odd haha.

I know, Leo dances in the same style and I think it's kinda funny too.   :laugh: But in that video he looked behind like what's going on?   :hehe:​ 

I would have loved to have seen a video of this action from Sotheby's earlier tonight :p

The twitter Kelly Crow works for Wall Street Joural

Kelly Crow @KellyCrowWSJ

· 7h 7 hours ago

I think someone should tell the chap in @Sothebys skybox that we can totally see him making out w/ a blonde gal

· 7h 7 hours ago

.@LeoDiCaprio was the chap making out w/ a blonde in a @Sothebys skybox while Monets sold for millions below. Take that, @people! ha @WSJ

Met pix, Armani pix, NY art gallery pix, assorted videos, encounters

Tks to everyone who has done their best to bring all of us the latest Leo news /pix Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

Seeing so many new pix certainly lifted my spirits after I read the latest filming update (Y)

Calibi

Tks for latest news regarding resumption of Revenant filming :)

It is hard to believe that Leo & the Revenant team will have to stay in Revenant mode through July, but I'm sure it will all be worth it when we see the film (Y) (Y)