Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@oxford25 Now that sounds more like a movie Leo would do, same with the writers :laugh:  Hmm could be they finally locked it down, if so maybe that will start moving along? It sounds like an interesting topic and Leo would make a hot viking. Now for director.....

@Jade Bahr Yeah I doubted Leo would venture into a Sci Fi type movie, though after these Oscars ( :Angel: ) maybe we'll start seeing him in different types of roles? I never in a million years though Leo would play a lover boy in Gatsby :p 

Conquest/Viking possible project

Glad to see that others ,also, think that might be the film project they are now referring to as Conquest :)

For sure it would be a type of character we haven't seen him do before , and I agree he'd make a hot Viking :p

Jade , I see from your pix we watch the same show :) 

Kat

Tks for another event pix ( lucky aunt :p )  and club sighting :)

Below is video from yesterday's Oscar luncheon

They have a cute part with Leo in the beginning where the photographer must have told group to say a certain word plus they keep showing Leo when they scan the group :p

We ,also, see Leo on red carpet 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyRRX8zAKPM

Another video with lots of footage of Leo on red carpet at Oscar luncheon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsbOzjd3_M

4 hours ago, masha122 said:

Yes a Viking with a beard long hair and he can gain some weight too  he will look like a sex bomb ??

When you say gain weight, you mean putting on muscle? :D Actually for awhile now I've been looking forward to a role that requires Leo to bulk up in a way that we've never seen him look before. It would be so cool to see. Just for a movie though, because I like that in his personal life he's not obsessed with being a muscle man :p 

Thanks ALL for the amazing updates, pics, videos, infos, etc.   :grouphug:

Congrats to Alejandro and his DGA win! 

And YES for a Viking movie, sounds something Leo would want to do for sure.  I doubt Leo would do a sci-fi movie about Aliens, and tbh, I would hate that.   :nicole:

10 hours ago, FashionDream said:

Actually for awhile now I've been looking forward to a role that requires Leo to bulk up in a way that we've never seen him look before :p 

I could live very easily with a bulk up Leo :p Just for a movie like you said of course  :Angel: When I read once marvel wanted him as Captain America I was like oh yeah give me some muscular shirtless Leo :rofl: Then I saw the movie in cinema:

nEI5A9y4.gif

...and I was like holy hell imagine Leo like this faintx6cr9g.gif

However, thanks for all the new clips ox and Barbie :flower:

@ox: If Leo as King Harald will look like Ragnar Lodbrok in "Vikings" I can die happily because that man is pure walking sex on legs :D

15 hours ago, FashionDream said:

When you say gain weight, you mean putting on muscle? :D Actually for awhile now I've been looking forward to a role that requires Leo to bulk up in a way that we've never seen him look before. It would be so cool to see. Just for a movie though, because I like that in his personal life he's not obsessed with being a muscle man :p 

yeah muscle weight and fat weight too :laugh: i,just have this fantasy on my mind ..............:whistle:

yes definitly but i still think he needs those big broad shoulders back may be a bit a weight lifting won't hurt :Angel: