Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

buckzollo ?@buckzollo

#TheRevenant wow. What a gorgeous epic. @LeoDiCaprio is killer. Alejandro is master.

Gregg L Daniel ?@GreggLDaniel

Just attended the first public screening of The Revenant. Incredible! Oscar nominations for everyone a certainty!

3-star *?* ROB-galia ?@rpereyda

Back from #TheRevenant screening. This film will seriously clean up awards season. That's all I can say!

Sasha Stone ?@AwardsDaily

Friend actually saw The Revenant tonight. He called it 'beautiful.' I'll hold off on his Oscar speculations because nobody knows anything.

Sasha Stone ?@AwardsDaily

Not to say he said anything negative - just that people always say to me "surefire Oscar contender" or "frontrunner" and it's better to wait

Mikey Ireland Verified account ?@mikeyireland

Just saw #TheRevenant. wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Jan Sarah Sink ?@JanSarahSink 2h2 hours ago

@LeoDiCaprio just saw #TheRevenant. #MindBlown Thx for all you do for the environment. Also, don't know how you did scenes as a vegetarian.

qpqj4j.jpg

33m36t5.jpg

15eh4le.jpg

At first official screening of "The Revenant": it's mesmerizing, Innaritu is a true artist and visually unlike anything I've ever seen (1 or 2 takes max because of the way it was shot!). Amazing q/a with Innaritu , Leo Dicaprio, moderated by Elvis Mitchell, it's a must see on the big screen. #Revenant

https://instagram.com/p/-aHuLoOYmC/

peggyatthemovies ?@pegsatthemovies

So I was part of the 1st ever audience to see #TheRevenant today..w/Leo & Alejandro there afterwards. I see Oscar written ALL OVER THIS FILM

mark romanek Verified account ?@markromanek

I saw THE REVENANT today. It's great.

instragram video:

https://instagram.com/p/-aSbH7NEko/

https://instagram.com/p/-aL0LdJLiz/

Alexander Rydell ?@Rydeezybaby

Just watched first public screening of #TheRevenant @20thcenturyfox. @LeoDiCaprio did the q&a. The bear attack scene was unreal. Fantastic.

Colleen Davis ?@CJDtv

Was just part of the very 1st audience screening of #TheRevenant. It's stunning. Alejandro Iñárritu is a master storyteller. #ProducersGuild

105ux6o.jpg

Close up with Leonardo Dicaprio and alejandro gonzález iñárritu at The Revenant 1st ever screening!

https://instagram.com/p/-aMTrzDnoO/

xbgsgj.jpg

Just watched the official finished cut of The Revenant to be shown to an audience & Q&A with Leonardo DiCaprio & Alejandro Igñárritu

https://instagram.com/p/-aM00ykJNA/

WOWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Look at those comments  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: thanksssssssssssssssss Calibi & Barbie  :flower: keep them coming  :ddr:  :ddr: 

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CAN`T WAIT TO SEE ANOTHER MAGNIFICENT PERFORMANCE BY LEO THE GREAT  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  

also,BIG THANX 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: 

ryan windish ?@RWindish

#TheRevenant holy hell, I was on edge the entire film, beautiful and tragic at all the right times, #innarittu is a visionary #oscars #sag

ryan windish ?@RWindish

also @LeoDiCaprio , getting rid of that best actor to never win an #Oscar title #brilliant

cassian elwes ?@cassianelwes

The revenant was so brutal I feel like I need to lie down. Beautiful camera work almost makes it worth it

30c86pz.jpg

10ner10.jpg

Wow, those 1rst reviews sounds incredible :clap:

via imdb ;)

So a friend of mine lucky enough to see the film at a PGA screening earlier today and he was able to confirm that it's a fantastic film. Other things he said:
-Leo's going to finally win the Oscar
-Leo speaks less than 10 lines of dialogue in English
-Tom Hardy is also top notch and will be nominated
-It's a long film but doesn't feel long
-Lubezki is going to be the first cinematographer (and first person in general?) to win 3 consecutive Oscars
-There's about a 40 minute stretch in the film where there is no dialogue, but he said he barely noticed it

SO many great reviews, I'm getting so excited! This Oscar talk always gets my hopes up a little bit though :banghead: But still good to know that even if the Oscars fail Leo again that its still an amazing movie :thumbsup: Also interesting to know Leo has so few lines of dialogue.. 

Thank you all so much :D :D

Even Irmelin's Dave weighed in with a Revenant screening reaction :p

dosequisman Saw screening of The Revenant last night. The best mountain man movie ever. DiCaprio is amazing and Tom Hardy smoldered with evil intent @tomsohardy

Tamara Gallo ‏@a_walkedin2abar · 23m23 minutes ago

Last night: #TheRevenant at #20thCenturyfox! Stunning cinematography, acting and great film making! #lucky

Kat

Yes, from the poster's comments we now know that Leo's character speaks in native Indian , as well as, English during course of movie

Also interesting to know Leo has so few lines of dialogue..

Tweet from Thursday Night @1OAK :p 

David Lee Orr ‏@DavidLeeOrr Nov 19
Just got in trouble for taking a pic with the squad cause I didn't realize Leo DiCaprio was at the table next to us lol

David Lee Orr ‏@DavidLeeOrr Nov 20 West Hollywood, CA
I've never met such a boss that just gives so little fucks that he plays backgammon on his phone at the club... hat tip to you @LeoDiCaprio

1.jpg 

leonarodicaprio instagram:

Even Irmelin's Dave weighed in with a Revenant screening reaction :p

dosequisman Saw screening of The Revenant last night. The best mountain man movie ever. DiCaprio is amazing and Tom Hardy smoldered with evil intent @tomsohardy

Love dave :D

More ;)

Not the best picture but I liked her comment :thumbsup: 

1rstrevenantscreening17.jpg

Shawna Chance@taknachance
Can't stop thinking about #TheRevenant - what a ride. Stunning film. Congrats #AlejandroInarritu #LeonardoDiCaprio

More great words about the movie :clap:

#LeonardoDiCaprio and #AlejandroInarritu at the Q & A from todays screening of #TheRevenant . We were the first audience to screen the finished film and you will hear it here first...this one is finally going to give Leo his much deserved Oscar win and the movie itself is sure to walk away with a few of the top honours for sure.. review of this amazing work of film to follow at peggyatthemovies.com

Source

Went to see #therevenant tonight with #leonardodicaprio ..the photography is gorgeous and his performance is #oscarworthy ..but this film isn't for everyone. There isn't much dialog and it's very gory. If you are a Leo fan though. .and don't mind blood, check out this film. He will definitely get a nomination, I don't know many actors that could have pulled off this role

Source

Producers Guild screening of The Revenant with director Alejandro G. Iñárritu and its star Leonardo DiCaprio talking about the movie. Incredible movie!! I can't believe they all didn't die while filming this! Movies are difficult in general and this looked nearly impossible to make! So impressive!! Thanks Brian Liscek!! #therevenant #movies #filmmaking #producersguild

Source

Another screening reaction

Eric Carroll ‏@EricRobertC · 8h8 hours ago

Revenant. Holy shit. Best film of the year. Blown away.

Kat

Tks for another Leo screening pix & 1OAK tweet Flower%20for%20you.gif

Jade

Tks for more screening reactions and pix ( can see Leo's pal Danny A in center with PDiddy) Flower%20for%20you.gif