Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

haha and Armie also said this! :laugh::rofl:

"It's the same kind of thing as if you walk onto a set and they hand you a machine gun and [say], 'Shoot this like you know what you're doing' -- you can't grab that thing and go, 'uh...' -- you kind of have to go, 'Okay, I know what I'm doing,' and you've just got to go for it," Hammer told Just Jared.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/24/armie-h...o-j-edgar-kiss/

Thank you Kat for article. Armie seems like a pleasant and fun guy!

Leo does look slimmer... possibly Gatsby related? :p

Anyways, Leo is looking great!

I especially love the pics of him in the white shirt :wub:

Also nice to see leo's longtime friend Jonah Johnson has come along for the trip!!!

Thanks Nanda, Palmina and Sick for those pics

Leo and Blake were also spotted holding hands. :blush:

They're so perfect, it's nauseating.

Tall, blond Leonardo DiCaprio was seen holding hands with tall, blond Blake Lively in Italy over the weekend, just days after they were spotted hugging on a yacht at the Cannes Film Festival

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/.../#ixzz1NJF1SJb2

Thanks Kat.

Couple more pics.. the woman with Leo is apparently Italian model Melissa Satta. This woman is in several other pics from yesterday as well.

These Italian sites mention her:

http://www.leggo.it/articolo.php?id=123423

http://gossip.virgilio.it/news/leonardo-di...ta.html?pmk=rss

th_4f033d133712950.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-40197-0-1593846183-26375_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="2909_nt_1.jpg">

Personnaly I don't belive this type of article, It's too ambigous I mean I want to see a picture where we can see that they are in couple and not only friends because all the pictures show just a friendship relation and no one from their friends have made commentaries about that so before to talk about "couple" I want to see a romantic photo of them. In France all the articles considered that they are friends and not a couple so I wait and time will tell us :laugh:

Leo looks thiner and sexy, love that pics that you post palmina. Also thanks fash and Nanda. And kat I think that site wanted to mean Leo and Blake are dating when they wrote they were seen holding hands, but in fact don't have any pic of this moment...

Also thanks for the interview of Armie, he seems such a VERY nice guy.

I voted on that site just for fun and I'am really surprised that Leo and Blake are in second place, just behind Brangelina... It's funny because we don't even know if they are dating.

Plus: I think I just said this, but Leo is looking so yummy lately, I love it! :drool:

- Thanks for the pics everyone, he really looks very very good! :drool:

The little weight loss makes him look way taller and healtier, dont you think?

- Haha, I liked what Armie said about the kiss, it makes me even more curious to see Hoover!

I hope we're going to get some comments about it from Leo's side,

but I think we'll get some answers when he starts promoting :)

- And Blake and Leo?

I hope, and actually guess, it's more a rebound than a relationship,

and Blake's a little notious for her PR, so I easyier believe it's not that big of a deal.

Also seeing the pic of the Italian 'model' who looks more like a playmate on that Italian website

As long as he's happy :)

p.s. I'm always wondering if he's really calling or if its just an paps-avoiding-thing :rofl:

And about leo and blake we will find out soon enough. Blakes new movie "The Green Lantern" with Ryan Reynolds is going to be released very soon, and shes going to be doing lots of press! So I would expect them to ask her about leo :p

Heres new leo pics on popsugar!

Leonardo DiCaprio and his BFF Lukas Haas had lunch at Capri's Torre dei Normanni restaurant with Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend Vlad Doronin. The getaway celebrating Naomi's 40th in Italy gives Leo a chance to catch up with pals after a few days in Portofino with his new lady love Blake Lively. Leonardo DiCaprio is dating Blake Lively after splitting from his supermodel ex, Bar Refaeli, recently. He and Blake were first photographed hugging on Steven Spielberg's yacht when they were all in Cannes for the film festival, but it seems the Gossip Girl star isn't a part of Naomi's birthday group. Blake isn't the only one who's gotten close to Leo this year. His costar in the upcoming J. Edgar, Armie Hammer, recently shared his thoughts on the kiss they share in the movie.

pics are here! (to lazy to post :p)

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-...ations-17107538