Bellazon

Models you would like to see debut at VSFS this year.

Sam12

Name new faces that would be good for VSFS this year and name faces you feel they should fire from the show.

I will start

Some girls I want to see are

1. Lara Stone- No brainer, she is so dirty and sexy, would definitely fit in and they considered her last year

post-6570-0-1446171119-91731_thumb.jpg

2. Hillary Rhoda- great face and not too thin of a model

post-6570-0-1446171119-95011_thumb.jpg

3. Anja Rubik- I think she is very sexy and there needs to be some short haired models

post-6570-0-1446171119-96566_thumb.jpg

4. Magdalena Frackowiak

post-6570-0-1446171119-99022_thumb.jpg

5. Maryna Linchuk- Best of the new faces to me and very sexy woman

post-6570-0-1446171120-00631_thumb.jpg

Also I would like to see Emanuella De Paula, Cintia Dicker and Caroline F

Girls I want fired ASAP

1. SELITA(N) EBANKS- The worst angel :ninja: FIRE her and replace her with someone else

2. Erin Wasson- BONES, thats all she was last year.

3. Elise Crombez- What do they see in her?? <_<

4. Caroline Winberg- She was amazing in 2005 but it has worn off, I think maybe I did not like her last year was cause the show itself sucked.

5. Noemie Lenoir could be ok if she gets some good direction, but she was a clown last year.

6. Marisa Miller, her walk was bad, she should practice, though I dont think she belongs on the runway really, she is better for catalogs and pictures.

7. ROSIE- :ninja:

Someone might murder you for the names you posted of who should be fired :rofl: and why did you just get rid of both the black models they have? :mellow: Are there only two? You just said you wanted them both gone... and you want to replace them with more white girls? :chicken: I think we should get more black beauties on the VS runway!!!! :ddr:

I also think we need to get some male models up in the hizzouse :laugh:

In men's underwear of coarse...

Adam Senn!!!! Andrew Cooper!!!! Evandro Soldati!!!! Marcus Headbrande!!!!! they would make great additions to the VSFS!!!! :yes:

*edit* I just pictured these guys in those wings :rofl: They would definately need some more manly wings :|

Someone might murder you for the names you posted of who should be fired :rofl: and why did you just get rid of both the black models they have? :mellow: Are there only two? You just said you wanted them both gone... and you want to replace them with more white girls? :chicken: I think we should get more black beauties on the VS runway!!!! :ddr:

Adam Senn!!!! Andrew Cooper!!!! Evandro Soldati!!!! Marcus Headbrande!!!!! they would make great additions to the VSFS!!!! :yes:

*edit* I just pictured these guys in those wings :rofl: They would definately need some more manly wings :|

VICTORIA'S secret becomes VICTOR'S SECRET :rofl: I think a lot of guys would stop watching though they will get lots of girls watching now lol :laugh:

Hey I added Emanuella, she is black isn't she? About the black models, though they should increase, they have 4 like every year lol the 2 I mentioned and Jessica White/Oluchi last year, I think they should bring back Liya Kebede and Naomi Campbell. I would also like Chanel Iman, but she is too young right now, same with Tanya D.

Oluchi, Liya, Naomi C, Jessica White and Emanuella would be a better cast of black models than Selitan, Noemie Lenoir.

Did I misread? A man actually wants to fire Marisa?! :chicken: There's a new surprise every day :rofl:

If I had to say something negative about Marisa in VS, it would still be a compliment to her. And that would be that I think women with super-bods somewhat nullify the actual "secret" portion of "Victoria's Secret" as a product because they aren't believable as needing it because her body can't really be enhanced much, technically :/ Whereas Victoria's Secret on someone with a body like Ale moreso pronounces the power of the actual bras. But none of that matters to me at all, just felt like saying it. If it were up to me, I would think the best looking ones were the best candidates.

and why did you just get rid of both the black models they have? :mellow: Are there only two? You just said you wanted them both gone... and you want to replace them with more white girls? :chicken: I think we should get more black beauties on the VS runway!!!! :ddr:

:yes:

:mellow:

Of the names to hire, I can understand adding Lara Stone.

And did I misread? A man actually wants to fire Marisa?! :chicken: There's a new surprise every day :rofl:

If I had to say something negative about Marisa in VS, it would still be a compliment to her. And that would be that I think women with super-bods somewhat nullify the actual "secret" portion of "Victoria's Secret" as a product because they aren't believable as needing it because her body can't really be enhanced much, technically :/ Whereas Victoria's Secret on someone with a body like Ale moreso pronounces the power of the actual bras. But none of that matters to me at all, just felt like saying it. If it were up to me, I would think the best looking ones were the best candidates.

OMG Am I less of a man now???? :cain: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont think she is good on the runway, everyone recognizes she is hot and all but she cant walk on the runway and she does not fit in well. Whats wrong with that???

If VS wants to maintain something remotely close to a fashion show, which they claim they are, then girls who cannot walk should not be used, simple. You dont put any hot girl on the runway. There are other jobs. She is more suited for catalogs, SI and whatever else, not a runway show.

Watch all the Marisa fans attack me now :p

VICTORIA'S secret becomes VICTOR'S SECRET :rofl: I think a lot of guys would stop watching though they will get lots of girls watching now lol :laugh:

Hey I added Emanuella, she is black isn't she? About the black models, though they should increase, they have 4 like every year lol the 2 I mentioned and Jessica White/Oluchi last year, I think they should bring back Liya Kebede and Naomi Campbell. I would also like Chanel Iman, but she is too young right now, same with Tanya D.

Oluchi, Liya, Naomi C, Jessica White and Emanuella would be a better cast of black models than Selitan, Noemie Lenoir.

Victor's Secret :rofl:

Shows you how much I actually pay attention to things :nicole: I still think there should be more though... and a few Asian girls too :brows:

What's that laughing face for? <_< :cry:

No, no, no :o I agree with you :hug: , to me she's as good as the one's already there :yes: I had just been counting down until you suggested Barbara :laugh: :flower:

*grabs popcorn and a bat(in case they get too wild and I have to beat them off you ;) )*

:rofl:

Sam!!! :trout: to the dome for

Elise

look at this face

post-16964-0-1446171126-73417_thumb.gif

heres the bod

post-16964-0-1446171126-74896_thumb.jpg

she looks special to me . other than that... were in total agreement

lara stone would look like a wicked, nasty sex bomb :wub:

but her walk needs much practice

im congratulating myself on holding back, i was just about to voice

a rather funny but slightly neg. statement about marisa but i kept it to myself!!!

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: i rule!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Emanuela de paula is my first pic, she exemplifies all that is VS

and barbie would be great :yes:

judith bedard would be smokin

aline nakishima would be epic

lakshmi menon, shes got some great curves and gorgeous skin

ill come back wheni think of more :rofl:

No, no, no :o I agree with you :hug: , to me she's as good as the one's already there :yes: I had just been counting down until you suggested Barbara :laugh: :flower:

Really? I didn't know you were a fan hahaha :o :laugh: Glad we agree :hehe: :hug:

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree! (Y)
and barbie would be great :yes:

:hug: :flower:

i cant remember who wrote it, but it was said that emaunela isnt black.

she obviously has european blood in her, but she is definitely of african descent

have a look at her when

her hair isnt pressed, believe me, its afro city :rofl: :rofl:

its the same concept of a puerto rican girl who has african blood

edit: i just found the staement about emauela and it was a question, was she black

lololololol OOPSIE!!!!

and sam, i unfortunately agree regarding erin..

she has gotten so thin its to the point whereit shocks

me when i see her

thats not 'what is sexy'

and i think i can say this without being neg. but i also

would like to see marisa go. her body is a thing of beauty.....

but her face is not. she reminds me of kathy ireland in the 80's

hottie body from hell, but an average face

and VS isnt about average its about cream of the crop

in the bod AND face dept.

Whew!! i didnt dog her out

I RULE!! :rofl: :rofl:

desti :hug:

I cringed when I saw Marisa's walk, so I won't attack. But I will say if VS replaces a lot of the models with high-fashion stars, the average VSFS audience will go from millions to dozens. :ninja:

Which is exactly why Marisa is one of VS's biggest models. :whistle:

i unfortunately agree regarding erin..

she has gotten so thin its to the point where it shocks

me when i see her

thats not 'what is sexy'

I so agree... :wave:

and i think i can say this without being neg. but i also

would like to see marisa go. her body is a thing of beauty.....

but her face is not. she reminds me of kathy ireland in the 80's

hottie body from hell, but an average face

Whew!! i didnt dog her out

I RULE!! :rofl: :rofl:

desti :hug:

And I will applause not being neg.. :clap: :laugh:

And did I misread? A man actually wants to fire Marisa?! :chicken: There's a new surprise every day :rofl:

OMG Am I less of a man now???? :cain: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont think she is good on the runway, everyone recognizes she is hot and all but she cant walk on the runway and she does not fit in well. Whats wrong with that???

Actually, you're not on your own! Even though I'm trying to studiously stick to Joe>Average's sterling edict that we all shouldn't be negative(!) I simply don't find Marisa Miller attractive. There. Said it.

And - to continue my blatant flouting of said rule - I agree with your view on Selita Ebanks. It's a shame that VS does not use more models of black/Asia ethnicity, because then it simply wouldn't matter about getting rid of one who is, frankly, crap - without any recourse to allegations of racism. The lack of "ethnic" models is a sad indictment of fashion shows in general - one, I know, that was dealt with on a thread that quickly descended into bear-baiting and a member getting banned - but that said, I don't think Ms. Ebanks works well as an Angel or for the VSFS in general. And I'd hate to think VS would resort to a quick-fix 'tokenism' in the wake of Tyra Banks's retirement. She was the epitome of the brand, and leaves big shoes to fill...

I'd like the VSFS to be a cornucopia of races, colours, and creeds. That surely should be it's point. GLAMAZONS! As I've said before, a sort of chocolate box full of surprises. To that end (and to quote my friend penny-dreaddfull: "From alabaster to obsidian") I'd LOVE to see Cintia Dicker - although, apparently she is no longer going to be doing any runway - and I'd like to echo the popular choice around here, Emanuela de Paula. I thought Ujjwala Raut was a great model for VS, and it would be nice to see some more ladies from the Indian sub-continent on this particular catwalk again.

I'd also like to see Magdalena Frackowiak, and Lara Stone. (And I'll have to add Lais Navarro, after supporting her thread so thoroughly!) But, after last year's debacle, I'd like to see those many new additions who were so WOEFULLY underused: principally Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo - they need a proper introduction.

Sam12, what is it with your threads that get me gabbling on?!? ;)

Name new faces that would be good for VSFS this year and name faces you feel they should fire from the show.

I will start

Some girls I want to see are

1. Lara Stone- No brainer, she is so dirty and sexy, would definitely fit in and they considered her last year

2. Hillary Rhoda- great face and not too thin of a model

3. Anja Rubik- I think she is very sexy and there needs to be some short haired models

4. Magdalena Frackowiak

5. Maryna Linchuk- Best of the new faces to me and very sexy woman

Also I would like to see Emanuella De Paula, Cintia Dicker and Caroline F

Girls I want fired ASAP

1. SELITA(N) EBANKS- The worst angel :ninja: FIRE her and replace her with someone else

2. Erin Wasson- BONES, thats all she was last year.

3. Elise Crombez- What do they see in her?? <_<

4. Caroline Winberg- She was amazing in 2005 but it has worn off, I think maybe I did not like her last year was cause the show itself sucked.

5. Noemie Lenoir could be ok if she gets some good direction, but she was a clown last year.

6. Marisa Miller, her walk was bad, she should practice, though I dont think she belongs on the runway really, she is better for catalogs and pictures.

7. ROSIE- :ninja:

The girls YOU WANT aren't suitable FOR THEM.. Lara Stone has a horrible walQ.. which is slowly beQoming signature... how do u expeQt her to shape and be fierce for VS? she laQs personality.. so that means no pointing and no smiles..

Erire Wasson and Elire Crombez - what are 2boys doing in VS?

Winbitch is :yuckky:

Noemie is a better representation :nod:

Marisa Miller :drool:

Rosie + Miranda + Andi = dirty thoughts = perfeQt for PINQ line. :laugh:

no liya, please.. too sQinny :drool: :drool: :drool: i would love carmen, but sooo sQinny :drool: :drool:

how abt C.Murphy? :drool:

Hopefully, Quiana Grant :drool: :drool:

i want tyra baQ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

no lindvall and no stamble, please :cry:

;)

Marisa's walQ was OK (Y)(Y)(Y) those horrible stockings were :yuckky:

i don't want inguna butane, sorry :ninja:

she's perfeQt, so hot, but not so VSsy